Chapter 20

Donnie was resting in the cave as his head was resting on his left arm while his right arm was on his plastron while his glasses was off right by his head as Ariel was walking over.
    " Donatello we caught few rabbits to cook.... Donatello?" Ariel put the rabbits down then headed to the cave seeing Donnie sleeping as she looked at him for a little then to the why Regan would come out of.
    Ariel smirked as she walked over to the cave and started undone her shirt taking it off to the side of the cave while she then started for her skirt and walked in the cave.
    She then got on Donnie and leaned her head down to him kissing him. Donnie moaned a little as his free hand got on Ariel bare back as he still had his eyes closed thinking it was Regan.

~     ~     ~
   Regan was running back to the cave excited to tell Donnie that they might have a way to get off this island. She did not wast time as she ran passed the water fall seeing the hill not to far off.
    So she then just skid down the hill once she was at the stop as she then went to a run again not caring she was a little dirty. " Donnie! Areil!"
     As she got to the cave she looked in but to lose the smile as she saw Areil in her bra and underwear on Donnie.
    Donnie saw Regan and quickly got Areil off as he looked to Regan. " Regan I thought she was you..."
    Regan had felt like falling to the ground but instead started a mad face. " yeah right... Areil was telling the truth!"
    Regan then started running off as Donnie grabbed his glasses and started to leave the cave following after Regan. Donnie got her arm as he got them to stop while Regan looked down at the ground while thunder was being made in a slight distance. " I don't know what Ariel said to you but I'm telling the truth I thought she was you."
    " stop lieing to me!" She yelled turning to Donnie with a mad face as her arm got free. " Areil has been telling me that You have been doing things with her and I was stupid not to believe it! You all men are the same! mutant or not!"
    Donnies eyes widened as he grabbed her arm to have her look at him. " what? I have not even touched her Regan! If anything this was the first... she came on me when I was sleeping... she kissed me!"
    " And you had the chance to push her away!"
    " I thought she was you why don't you see that!" Regan then got her arm free drop Donnies hand. " then I am as worthless as I told you I was... know leave me alone... I don't want to see you or her again!"
    Regan then ran again but this time Donnie did not stop her as he watched her run off.
    Regan stopped running for a little longer as she then stopped and leaned on a tree as she then started crying as her legs then gave out.
    Her hand went on her mouth as she cried silently as the rain started to slowly start. Regan gripping the tree hard and slowly stood up as she looked ahead. ' I need no one!'
    She then started running thru the forst fast running passed a lot of trees and then bushes while she was running thru the rain. Her feet started to hurt as she then found huge tree with a opening in it. Regan went in and sat doen on the dry ground.
   She held her legs as she hid her face on her knees while she closed her eyes remembering what she saw.
    Donnie holding Areil as she was in her undercloths as they kissed. Regan could see Donnie was enjoying it while Regan then saw then as they stopped. " your just like them... Donnie..."
    Regan then grind her teeth and looked ahead of her self with clinched hands. " I'm going to survive alone! I always do!"

~     ~     ~
    Donnie was walking back as the rain started and he saw Areil standing there with still in her bra and underwear. He looked discussed that he did not know it was not Regan kissing Him.
   But once he was in the camping area Areil started to come to him but insteantly pushed her away from him as he turned at her with anger. " don't come near me or I will hurt you!"
    Donnie then went to the shore as Ariel looked at him as she crossed her arms.
   Donnie was just getting to the shore as he waned to the water and sat down in the dirt with where the wave was almost touching him. Donnie looked up to the sky while the night was coming while the rain still fell.
    Donnie leaned back and laied on the ground as the rain fell on him while he had his eyes closed. " I messed up bad..."
    Donnie then heard somthing running this way as he got back up still siting to the way he was seeing somthing running this way with a lot of furr while it looked like it was hungry. Donnies eyes widened as he got up fast at the size of it. " is that a bear!"
    The normal side would be about Donnies hight but this one was almost twise as big while it got right to Donnie as it got on its hind legs.
    Donnie then wanted to run in the forest as it grabbed his shell pulling him back as he saw the bear about to swap at him. But then it started acting like it was hurting as it then got off Donnie then started in the forset fast.
    " what the hell is going on here!" Donnie yelled as he felt his eyes where still wide with fear. " a bear could not be that big!"