Chapter 23

Regan wolk up rudding her eyes as she felt herself as she felt like she was on fire. She laied there seeing Barron not around while she signed and then looked back to the bag. " I have to give this to him... darn it..."
    Regan sat up and check her leg as she unwrapped it as it looking like it was swollen. But she just went to the water to clean the wrap up as she then got it back on her foot and then starts to the wrap as she put in on. " Barron! We have a delivery to make."
    She walked to the way out as she saw him coming to her as she got one of the many spears she made and then got on him as they started off to find Donnie.

~     ~     ~
    They wondered for almost a day as there was finely the water fall as Regan's face was getting red while her breathing was getting hard while she put her mask on so she would not get the deadly Pallone in her.
    Barron stopped insteantly as Regan looked to him. " What's wrong?".
    She then looked around as then listened around herself then heard fighting as well as a growl. Regan knew it must be Donnie fighting so she got Barron to run to the fight.
    Regan held on his furr to keep on as the spear in her other hand while she then started to see the bear and it's size. " holy shit!"
    The tiger was getting closer as Regan saw Donnie trying to get it away from him but was not helping so she got off Barron and started running to seein the bear about to strick Donnie.
    She quickly ran on the rock and to the top as well as she then jumped getting her spear ready. She got on the bears head as she got the speak under the bears arm as it insteantly missing it's neck as the bear started to swing around to get her off.
    Donnie looked at her as he looked surprised to see Regan while she struggled to stay on the bear.
    Regan lost her footing as she then lost control and the bear then moved  one way as she lost the spear and got flung to a tree to her side. She fell down and land on her chest as she grabbed her side that got hit buy the tree as she gruntd.
   " Regan!" Donnie yelled as the bear start to her mad as it started to charge. She looked at the bear as then Barron came and jumped on the bear getting it's mouth on the bears arm pulling it way from Regan.
    Donnie watched shocked what he was seeing all at once but then looked to Regan and ran to her as he helped her sit up. But as she saw him she gave him her mad face and shoved him away. " I don't need your help!"
    She then looked at the animals then took off the bag and shoved it at Donnie. She then ran at her spear as Barron let the bear go as Regan got in Barron then charged at the bear.
      Barron ran and got on the bears arm again as Regan then jumped off him and got her speak under it neck this time and held her grip to try and calm the bear down but would not work as Barron then went for the kill but the bear swapped it's paw at him as she got thrown down as Regan looked at him. " Barron!"
    The bear then moved again but this time it got Regan to fly up instead to a tree as she looked at the bear as it looked like it was going to bite her. She closed her eyes and put her arms to her face.
    She then heard a animal yell as she quickly opened her eyes as she saw that Donnie hit the bear hard with the medal stick but it looked way longer. Donnie then got her in his arms as she looked at him with her red face feeling hot and sick.
    Donnie put her down fast as the bear started to come at them as Donnie then go hiss staff and hit the bear hard in the face then pressed a bottom and the the tip of his staff shocked the bear as it then just fell on the ground form a high voltage.
    Once it was not moving Donnie got his stick short again and put it on his belt form his pants as he then looked at Regan as she was already at Barron.
   She pet him as he laied there but was breathing. Donnie grabbed his bag and looked to Regan coming to her side. " let me see him."
   " No go away!" She yelled putting her head on Barron's furr as she laied there crying. Donnie grabbed her shoulder to have her look at him. " Regan let me check him!"
    She backed away slowly as she then sat as Donnie check Barron while she then looked at him as she felt the pain coming back.
   " He will be fine but he will need to get to a safe place to rest." Donnie said looking at her. He then saw her face as he grabbed her hand.
   Regan tried to pull his hand away from hers but he did not let go and pulled her in his arms as he then surprised her as he kissed her.
   She tried hard to get out of his embrace but was feeling to week as she then kissed him back with tears. When Donnie pulled away he looked at her and whipped away her tears. " Regan I'm sorry for what happened... But I'm telling the truth when nothing has happened between Ariel... and still nothing has happened..."
   She looked down as she felt her body shake. " how can I trust you Donnie... what proof do you have?"
    Donnie grabbed her head as she looked at him but surprised as he then had their forehead touch. " trust me... because I love you."