Chapter 30

Regan then went to Donnie as she got her hands in his shoulders shaking him. " Donnie wake up! We are going to drowned!"
   He still did not wake up as Regan then got up and ran to the door trying to open them as they would not even budge. So she was about to give up until she then saw the man that strangled her as he came to the door to try and help out.
    It still was not budging while he cursed. " fuck! Open you stupid door!"
    Regan stopped as she felt her feet cold as the water was know starting to sink in. She backed up then went to Donnie as she tried again. " Donnie please wake up..."
    He still just laied there as the water was getting in more filling up the helicopter as she started shaking from the cold.
    Regan looked at Donnies sleeping face as she put a hand on his cheek ceasing it. Regan then felt that her feet had to stand on as Donnie Flouted on the water while she still kept him close to her.
   But not long after that her feet started to not touch the ground and she had to swim to get up with Donnie. " Donnie wake up..."
   She said at first as she then saw the top of the helicopter as she then got her hand on the ceiling as she then yelled before her hole body was under the water. " DONNIE!"
    She stayed under the water as she started to feel her air going fast. She looked around and went to the glass window as she then got her elbow and tried to brake the glass. But the water was not letting her have enough speed to hit it hard as she then started to slam on the window from almost getting out of air.
    She then felt her body then just stopped working as she started to close her eyes.
    Then right before they where completely closed she then saw a big green arm get arpund her as she got pulled seeing Donnie there with his glasses in as he then pressed his lips to hers giving her some of his air.
    Regan got her hand on his plastron closing her eyes hard wanting more air but not forcing Donnie as he then pulled away still holding Regan. Donnie swam to the door fast as he used his foot and kicked it hard opening it then let's her go so she could swim up as fast as she could.
    Regan kept swimming as she started to see the surfaces as she did not slow down one bit and swam right up as she took in hard air fast. She then coughed and started looking around waiting for Donnie to come up but as seconds turned into minutes her eyes widdened. ' he went to get the other two!'
    Regan then started to dive and swim down as she tried to go deep in but she felt nauseous as she went back up and coughed almost gagging once. " D...Donnie!"
    She struggled then to stay up surface as the deadly night shades was taking affect again as some blood was coming out of her mouth. She then started to sink when she the saw Barron getting her and dragging her to the shore.
    Once there she got up slowly looking at the ocean thinking Donnie was dead till he came up the same way she did with two of the men in the helicopter as he swam their way.
    Regan got on her knees trying to stand but was not happening as Donnie got to the shore and put the men down feeling their pulse on their necks as they where alive.  He then looked over to Regan ashe then Got back up and went over to her. He got on his two knees as well and got his arms around her with one hand behind her head keeping her close to him as he sat on the sand that was sticking on his pants in witch he did not care.
    " I thought you died down there helping those men..." Regan said almost crying as Donnie pulled her a little away from him then placed a hand on her cheek as he felt her skin a little warmer then normal. But he leaned in and kissed Regan again getting both his arms around her as he could not believe how close these men where from taking him away from Regan to die here alone.
    Donnie pulled away from the kiss and answered to her. " I would never leave you here alone. "
   Regan nod with a smile as she then heard the men starting to wake up as Donnie turned to them too but went fast up as he ran in the island as Barron soon came running to their side as Donnie held Regan.
     She looked up at Donnie then felt her eyes getting heavy as she then coughed with blood coming out of her mouth alot more then before. As donnie looked down seeing the blood he quickly stopped and got a hand on a tree to do a quick ' u ' turn then got on his knees laying Regan down. " no no no... Regan hang in there..."
    Regan had her eyes closed as Donnie felt his chest righting with fear as he started breathing a little fast and hard. " Regan please open your eyes... let me see them please..."
    She did not respond as he looked around to find anything to do as he could not see any of the plants to help her as he got her back in his arms getting to a place with the flowers not so much around.
     " Hang on Regan... please dont die..." Donnie said with tears starting to falling from his face as he felt that this might be the end of Regan's life.
    Barron looked up at Donnie as he saw his sadness while Regan's arm then was hanging down Barron knows that Regan was in the bad stage of the badly night shades.