Chapter 27

Donnie was sitting at the lake for almost two hours as he already had 5 fishs. Donnie was getting another bite while he pulled back to get it to get a 6th fish.
    So he then got up with the fish and started to get then to the cave for them three to eat. But as he was walking back he felt a little disappointed at himself at getting that mad a Ariel.
    She was the kind of girl that let's the fun in her go to far. But he always kept telling her that he was not that kind of turtle.
    Then his mind went insteantly to the building as he looked at the way there when he felt somthing was not right there. He got to the cave and looked in seeing Regan still sleeping as Barron was also sleeping on her bed as she used him for a pellow and slightly a blanket.
    Donnie smiled and went to the fire pit as he started the fire slowly smoking the fish.
   Barron was smelling it as he opened his eyes and looked over to the fire seeing fish while Donnie sat there slowly turning them so the sides would cook evenly while he also adjusted his glasses.
    So he slowly got out of the bed as Regan moaned but still stayed asleep cuddling up in a ball.
   Barron came over sitting as Donnie saw him and chuckled. " hungry?"
    Barron made a slight ywan as Donnie then handed Barron his fish as he started to eat it while laying by Donnie. Donnie grabbed another fish and started to Regan as he sat at the edge of her bed and lighelty shaked her shoulder.
    Regan grunted but opened her eyes looking at Donnie then sees the fish. " you need to eat for the medicine to work better."
    Regan sat up slowly with Donnie helping her as she then grabbed the fish and slowly eat it. She was slowly falling back to sleep as she was leaning A little back but she landed in Donnies plastron as she looked up at him.
    " Still tired?" He asked as she nod and took another bite.
    Donnie looked at her face as he put his hand on her head and felt the fever still there but was not as hot. So he then grabbed her fish and got her to lay back down. " Go back to sleep... I will be here when you wake up."
    Regan looked at Donnie as she saw him about to leave so she grabbed his arm making him looked at her. " for a turtle... your handsome..."
    She then fell asleep as Donnie blushed and went to the fire as he sat down.
    He eat his two fish when he then started to get up making sure he had his staff and a few ninja starts. Donnie started to head out when Barron saw him and ran infront of Donnie to keep him here. " Barron I need to get to the building... if I can get a hold of the people out there they could get Regan out of here..."
    Barron looked down then at him and moved a little out of the way slowly as Donnie then started walking out and to the building.

~     ~     ~
    Ariel was standing in the building as she was in a office while she started to work on the radio to find some one on the station so she could call her boss.
    It took her a few minutes till she found the channel and grabbed the mic. " this is Ariel from the plane mission. There is three survivers on the old experiment island 10 years ago. The turtle still lives. Repeat the turtle still lives. Need help taking him down for good."
     " Roger Areil we heading there right know and make sure to keep him alive so we can experiment on him." The man said as Ariel smiled and said before turning it off. " Roger."
    Then she grabbed a medal pipe from the hall as she went back in the room and started hitting the radio as she smashed it into many many piece.
    Ariel was hearing foot steps so she stopped and thru the pipe down then out of the room seeing that other turtle as it had its back shell to her. Ariel smirked and started to run off then down stairs.
    She ran more then 10 stairs as she went thru a door fast as she then bumped into somthing hard and fall to the grpund.
   " Ariel?" She heard Donnie and looked up seeing his surprised face. " What are you doing here?"
   Ariel smirked and quickly got on her hands to try and kick Donnie in the face. But he dodged right in time as he then grabbed her leg.
    " it's time to exterminate you turtle!" As Ariel said that she got her strength and went to punch his face but he got her hand she was going to punch him with.
    Donnie then thru her away from him as she landed on her feet. " what?"
    She then Ran at him and attacked as Donnie got his staff and extended it out while he then hit her hard to her side as she then hit the wall.
    She looked like she was knocked out as Donnie put his weapon away and the went to the door Ariel came out of as he started running up the stairs. As he got the 10th floor he then opened it to see the turtle there. " Oh come on!"
    It then started to come at him as Donnie started running down the hall as fast as he could till he saw a door wide opened. He ran right in it and grabbed the handle at the side to get in and slammed it shut as he locked the door.
    He had a hand on the door as he went to hear for the turtle to stop chasing him. But a big bang went to the door making Donnie fall on the ground looking at the shut door as the turtle tried to get in.
    Donnie then turned around to look up as he saw the symbol of who was doing all this again. " darn the foot..."