Chapter 29

Regan got quickly up again to try attack when Ariel moved out of the way fast then grabbed the back of Regan's neck.
    Ariel started to squeeze Regan's back neck making Regan fall to the the ground on her knees. " what know jungle woman!"
    Regan shut her eyes with tears falling more for Donnie then her own pain right know.
    ' I can't let them take Donnie... I cant let them hurt Donnie... he needs to go back... back to his family!' Regan yelled to herself in her mind as she then opened her crying eyes with her teeth grinding hard. She turn quickly gets up and rammed the back of her head on Ariel's face as she was right behind Regan's head.
   Ariel then lets Regan go as she grabs her face that was already starting to badly bleed.
   Regan gets quickly up and turns to Ariel as she tried to block Regans attack but they both fall on the ground with Ariel on her back and Regan on Ariel. Regan started to punch Ariel hard and fast while Ariel still tried to block the punches. but Ariel was not doing to well with the blocking as she felt her face more and more in pain.
       Regan just kept punching and punching till she could not even feel her own knuckles while they where getting covered in Aariels blood. when she was done she looked at Ariel as she was not moving nore her eyes where opened as Regan felt her pules gone so Regan got up and started to the railing watching as Donnie then gets out of her view.
     " Donnie!" Regan yelled out as she then started to get over the railing with out thinking. She then jumped off as she then started to fall into some bushes that Broken her fall.
    When she rolled on the ground she saw alot of deadly night shades as Regan then put her arm over her noise and got up running to the way the foot ninjas was taking Donnie.
    Regan just kept running and running as she felt her feet hurting from. Stepping hard on rocks, sticks while she was getting closer to Donnie.
    Regan started to stop and landed on her chest as she tripped on a trees rout that was sticking out of the ground. She felt already weak from the flowers as she slowly then got up shaking.
    Once she was up and then started running again while she then saw Donnie glasses there on the ground. So she picked them as she then felt her legs give out as she fell on her legs. " Donnie..."
    Rage held his glasses hard but nit to hard to brake them as she looked up and yelled out loud sad, scared and alone. " DONATELLO!"
    Regan then Fell on the ground as her body was then starting to feel weak and know soar. She laied there as she got a haod reaching it out will her eyes closed and her hand fell to the ground.

~    ~    ~
   The helicopter that the foot where in was just getting Donnie in the helicopter while a few of them looked out to make sure no one was coming to them.
    Donnie laied there on the floor as a foot went to the pilot. " Alright it is in. Go to the headcorters and come back for us."
    The pilot nod his head as the foot got out and closed the door as he hit it with his hand to let them know to start going. The perpelers started slowly at first as it started to pick up and went as fast as it could go.
    The trees and bushes started rocking back and forth from the forset of the wind while the foots was not hearing a noise as Barron came out of them and attacked to foot clans.
     Barron ran to the helicopter as he got his teeth on the medal poles of the helicopter as he used all his strength and kept the helicopter from getting to far from the ground.

~      ~     ~
   Regan wolk up as she instenelty felt sick and vomited as she stopped and then saw a little of blood.
    She shook her head and got up as she started walking as she already started to feel alot of wind as she then started running as she then saw Barron holding the helicopter from his teeth as Regan looked happy and joyfully to see him still alive but she knew she had to go.
   So she ran out of the island and at Barron as she ran in his back then at thr door of the helicopter opening it as she saw Donnie on the ground she went to him but as she did Barron could not hold on any more as his teeth let's go of the medal pole making the helicopter go forward fast as Regan fell in and on Donnies plastron.
    She looked at him as he looked okay as she then looked at the polites as they looked like they where struggling to keep this up in the air. Regan went over to then and once they saw her one got off his seat as he attacked her getting in the ground rolling around as they would bump into Donnie some times.
    As Regan tried to get the man's hair but he got her throat as he then started to tighten his hands on her throat. Regan started to grab his face as she tried to get the man to stop while she felt her breathing struggling to come out and her eyes started to close.
    Regan said Donnies name low with beraly any breath before she passed out while her hands fall to the ground. She could still hear as then it sounded like a pilot was yelling and the helicopter then landed in somthing as the man let her throat go and Regan gasped as she loked around.
    She went to the window as she then saw that they where in the ocean as they where sinking fast.