Chapter 4: Almost There

Shawn's P.O.V:
"Are you gonna tell me where we're going yet?" I ask Cameron. We were sitting in our seats on the plane.

"Not yet babe. We'll be there in a few hours anyways." He was sitting by the window and I was sitting on his right. We were flying first class. He loved spoiling me.

"Can you give me a hint at least?" I was so excited for  our honeymoon.

"Nope. You'll see when we get there. I doubt you've even heard of the place though." The mystery was eating me alive.

"Give me just a hint." I beg. I'm sporting a pouty face.

"Fine." he says defeated. "The place we're staying at is in one of your favorite countries in the world." I think for a second.

"We're going to Canada!?" I ask excitedly. I loved the country I was raised in.

"Damn, I knew it was to easy." he says laughing.

"Babe I'm even more excited now." I hugged him in his seat. "I love you so much." I kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you too Shawn." The flight attendant started speaking.

"I'm gonna take a nap before we get there. I wanna be well rested for you know what." I wink at Cameron.

"Oh yah what's that?" he says tickling my sides, and laughing.

"I can't wait babe. I feel like it's been so long." I lay my head on his shoulder closing me eyes.

"I know babe. I've been fighting my erection all day." he whispers in my ears. I close my eyes, hoping for the time to past by fast while I drift off to sleep.

*****

Cameron's P.O.V:
The plane's about to land. Shawn's literally slept the entire time on my shoulder. I'm fine with it though. I'm his husband, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make him happy. We'll probably be getting off in 15 minutes. "Shawn, hey Shawn." I rub the side of his head with my hand. He told me that's his favorite way to be woke up; being rubbed right behind the ear. He says it feels relaxing. I see a smile spread across his face and he opens his eyes, getting off my shoulder.

"Hey babe." he says, yawning cutely. His yawns were literally the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

"Were probably gonna be getting off in 15 minutes." He unbuckles, leaning over me to look out the window. The sun was beginning to set. It was almost 8 o' clock.

"So are you gonna tell me where we're going now?!" he says. I finally give in.

"Fine." I say laughing. "I know you really wanted a tropical place but I felt like that was to cliché. So I picked out this beautiful mountain lodge at the base of Whistler Blackcomb." His face lights up.

"So we're gonna be staying in like a private cabin, just the two of us, alone the whole time?" he says, nudging me with his elbow.

"Oh course." I say getting closer to his face. I plant a small kiss on his temple. "Just you and me, all alone. For 2 weeks straight." His eyes are closed and rolling into the back of his head as my cool breath rolls into his neck.

"Babe stop." he says, biting his lip. "You're gonna make me hard again." I laugh at his response.

"Good." I whisper close to his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. I go to speak again when one of the people sitting around us shouts.

"Is that Shawn Mendes?! And Cameron Dallas!?!" We shhh the screaming fan.

"We don't want anyone knowing we're here." we both say to her. She nods her head in agreement.