Chapter 23: The Facetime (Smut-Kind-Of Warning)

Cameron's P.O.V.
It's been a little more than a week and I don't know if I can go any longer without seeing Shawn. It's been 9 days and I haven't touched my Shawny. One does not know how strongly they love someone until they spend time without them. Everything I say, everything I do, everything just makes me think about him. It probably doesn't help that I haven't made that many friends.  It feels so weird waking up at night not cuddled up next to my Shawny. I miss holding him close, and comforting him when he woke up in the middle of the night, sweat all over his body, and completely terrified from a nightmare he had had. I could just rub his arm or his tummy or his back and tell him that it was going to be ok, that it was all just a dream. I wander who comforted him when he had nightmares now. I just left the filming site and am heading to the apartment I'm staying in while I'm here. I need to text Shawn. Last night was he first performance and he was in Glasgow. Tonight he's performing in Manchester. I doubt he's awake. I look at my time. It's 7:33pm. Which means it's 8:33am where he is at. He might be awake.

(Shawn is constantly going to be at different time zones than Cameron, so just trust me on the time differences. I'm actually using Shawn's real tour destinations for the next three months in this story. So just trust my math it's all good. Now back to the story.)

Cameron: Hey Shawny! How'd you do last night?!? I wish I could be with you rn😫💜 And if I wake you up I'm sorry. I just love you sooooo much🙈💜
7:33

Shawn: Cameron💜. It was so incredible. It was so much fun. This tour is just so amazing😁
7:34

Cameron: I'm so happy that you're happy Shawn☺️ I was just thinking about you😏
7:35

Shawn: What about me?😏
7:35

Cameron: I think you know😉
7:36

Shawn opened the message. It's been a few minutes and he hasn't texted back. I wonder if he got busy or something. Maybe he just lost connection. The driver pulls into the parking lot of my apartment. They actually pay a guy to drive me to and from work everyday. That's awesome! I can also make him take me places and it doesn't cost me any money! I walk into the apartment. The first thing I think about is Shawn. I think about Shawn because I know that if this was our apartment and I just got home from work he would have offered me dinner. And I am starving! I have a few groceries here. I'll make a PB&J; simple enough. As I'm making the sandwich my phone starts vibrating. I pull it out and see that I'm getting a FaceTime from Shawn. Yay! I swipe over answering it.

"Cameron can you here me?" The video quality and audio actually look and sounded really good.

"Shawn. I miss you." I say making a sad face.

"Ugh! You're so freaking cute Cameron." He looks so damn fine on FaceTime. I propped the phone up on the cabinet and continue making my sandwich. "So what are you doing babe?" he asks smiling.

"Making dinner."

"Ohh. What're you having?"

"Peanut butter and jelly samich." (He says samich not sandwich lol)

"Aww. Why don't you make something more like a dinner food?" he asks sadly.

"Shawn, have you ever seen me cook a day in my life?"

"No." he says kind of laughing.

"Besides this is just fine. It'll be enough." I look at his adorable face. Shawn is making funny faces, with the camera so close that his face takes up the whole screen. I take my phone and start screen-shooting his face."What are you doing right now?" I ask.

(Ok can you imagine how freaking awesome it would be to be face timing Shawn, and him be like so in love with you and like wanting to know how you are. Just saying!😂🙈 Ok back to the story.)