Chapter 52: Sick and Tired

Cameron's P.O.V.
"I want chocolate milk." Sierra says to me. Shawn is out grocery shopping and I stayed here with Sierra. She's come over to house to see how everything looks with all of our stuff moved in and just to visit. She should be leaving soon. We've been moved in here for about two weeks now. I'm feeling a little under the weather today but I think I'm fine.

"Is normal milk ok?" I ask. "I'd have to actually put the chocolate syrup in and stir it and everything. And I'm not really feeling that well."

"Well that's what I want." she says laughing. I hear the bag of chips in her lap crumble.

"Are there any chips left?" I yell from the kitchen. I retrieve the milk and chocolate. I literally just bought those chips yesterday.

"Nope." she yells. I hear loud footsteps and soon she's standing in the kitchen. The giant bulge she calls her belly sticks three feet out of her body. She's 8 and a half months pregnant. And boy does she show.

"Here." I say, handing her the chocolate milk I just made. She walks over to me, by the sink, and takes the glass. She takes a sip.

"Eww." she says, sounding muffled. Her face scrunches up in disgust, as she spits it into the sink. "I can't drink this garbage." she says, drying her mouth with her sleeve. "There's too much chocolate." she says setting the glass down.

"Sierra I understand you're pregnant but you don't need to be such a...." I stop myself. One lesson I've learned thus far in this pregnancy is you really never wanna piss off a pregnant woman.

"A what?!" she yells squaring up on me. "Were you gonna say bitch?"

"Sierra no I was-"

"No I bet you were gonna call me fat." What the hell? Fat doesn't even fit into the end of my sentence. "Am I really that fat?" she starts crying. Oh my God, pregnancy hormones are freaking scary. Damnit Cameron. You don't have the time, energy, or strength to deal with this right now.

"No Sierra I promise." I say.

"You promise?" she wines. Oh my lord.

"Yes Sierra, you look fine."

"Aww Cameron I love you." she pulls me into a tight hug.

"I love you t-"

"Ugh get off of me!" she yells. "You're sick!" She grabs the chocolate milk, walking to the living room. God am I glad to actually be gay. I'm not to supposed to have to deal with a pregnant woman. That's straight couples problem! I walk to the medicine cabinet. There's no medicine, of course. I pull out my phone. I'll just text Shawn.

Cameron: Hey if you're still at the store can you buy me some medicine? I think I'm sick.

Shawn: Aww. I already left but I'll go back.

Cameron: No it's fine😞You can just come home😞I'll be in bed.

Shawn: I've already turned around💜I'm not gonna let you just be sick. What do you want?

Cameron: Thank you baby💜 and I think I have the stomach flu🤢

Shawn: I'll get you something☺️😘. Are you running a temp?

Cameron: I don't know🤷🏻‍♂️we don't have a thermometer.

Shawn: I'll buy one of those too☺️ Anything else you can think of why I'm out?

Cameron: Not that I can think of. Love you baby boy💜 thank you😘

Shawn: Anything for you Cameron. I'll be home in half an hour.