Chapter 51: Last Time Here (SW)

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Cameron." I laugh. He's connected his lips to my neck.

"We could just do it right here." he says, connecting his lips back to my neck after saying it.

"No way." I laugh. "We'd fall off the chair."

"Is Shawn not up for the challenge?"

"I am." I laugh. "I was just hoping you'd show me that icing tonight."

"Oh." he laughs. "Shawny wants to get a little kinky?" he raises his eyebrows at me laughing.

"You've made me wait so long." I beg him.

"I know." he laughs.

"Ok can you make me a promise." I look at him seriously.

"Let's here it." he says.

"Our first time in the new house you have to use the icing?" he laughs at me. I laugh too. "Really babe. It's made me so fucking curious ever since you brought it up."

"Fine babe boy. The first time I fuck you in the new house we can use the icing." I kiss his lips.

"Good." I smile, resting my forehead against his. "You know, I think it's my turn." I say sexily.

"Your turn to what?" he asks curiously, smiling.

"To fuck you." I whisper in his ear. I feel his boner ache at my words. "You know you want it." I whisper again, this time getting closer to his ear. I nipple on the bottom of it. "Come on baby." I say again.

"Fine." he says smiling. I jump out of his lap onto the floor. I grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. The apartment looks so empty without all of our stuff in it. I grab him, pulling him close as we stand next to the bed.

"It's been awhile." I say. "I bet you're as tight as you were the first time." I say confidently.

"You'll have to be easy." he says nervously. I throw him on the bed, still standing above him.

"We'll see." I say. I start taking off my clothes, as does he, and he just lays there staring at my bulge. He's completely naked and so am I. He looks intimidated by my size.

"I always forget your size Shawn." he says, not breaking eye contact with my swaying cock. I'm not even that hard yet.

"And that's gonna be inside you." I whisper, laying down on top of him. I connect our lips, and we scoot to the middle of the bed.

"You haven't been dominant in so long." he moans. I make my way down his body. I stop to suck on his left nipple. I roll my tongue all the way around it, and place a small kiss on it. I continue down, licking his abs with my tongue.

"You want me to suck you?" I ask him.

"Yes please." he whines.

"I want you to beg for it daddy." I say. I lick his tip, his hips bucking forward.

"Suck me please." he begs. "Please baby boy, please." I smile at the moaning mess he is. I'm gonna tease him a little more. I blow soft, cold air onto his tip. His mouth opens and a moan escapes his lips. "Please." he begs. I move my head down to the inside of his thighs. I suck on his skin, louder moans escaping his mouth now. This is his sensitive spot. I plant soft kisses all over him, his dick growing before my eyes. I softly bite him. "Ahh fuck Shawn." he moans. "Please baby boy." I look up and see his whining face. He looks so helpless and horny. I love it. I move my head up and connect my lips to his cock. "Shaaawwwwwnnnn." he moans. His eyes are closed, his mouth biting his bottom lip. "Ohhh baby." he moans. I continue taking him down my throat, hollowing out my cheeks. I feel myself gag as I push him all the way down my throat. Damn do I love sucking this boy's dick. It turns him on so badly. "I'm about to cum Shawn." he moans. I pull him back out, so only his tip is in my mouth. I bob my head back and forth slowly. "I'm cumming." he moans. I pull my face back as he releases. Cum shoots all over my left eye, in my hair, on my cheeks, all over my face.