Chapter 44: A Bundle Not Of Joy

Shawn's P.O.V.
"Baaaaabe." Cameron yells from the kitchen.

"What?" I yell back.

"Are you almost ready?"

"One minute Cameron." I adjust my collar, smiling at myself in the mirror. My dress shirt and black dress pants look nice. I grab my bottle of cologne and spray just a little bit around my body.

"Baaaabe." he says walking into the bathroom. His eyes grow and he smiles. "Damn." he says, surveying my body. I blush and he walks behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind, bringing his face to rest on my right shoulder. I look at us, smiling into the mirror, as he plants a small kiss on my neck.

"Is that the dress shirt I bought you the other night?" I ask him.

"Yes." he says looking over at us in the mirror, and smiling.

"I still can't believe we haven't technically been married this whole time." I say to him.

"We have been married Shawny. In here." he says while placing his hand over my heart. He keeps it there for a few seconds. "Why's your heart beating so fast?" he asks.

"Cause you're right here." I say smiling. "My heart always beats faster around you. You just have that affect on me." I say laughing. He just rolls his eyes and kisses my neck again.

"And besides it'll be official after tonight. What time are we supposed to be at the courthouse again?"

"5 o' clock." I say surely. He pulls out his phone.

"Well it's 4:25. I think we should go. Traffic looks pretty busy today." I go to walk away but he pulls me back into place. He turns on his camera. "Smile." he says cutely. I look into the mirror and smile as he moves his head over kissing my neck. He snaps the picture. He brings it up by our faces.

"My face looks so gross." I say truthfully.

"Shut up." he says, playfully shoving me. "You look so damn sexy." I blush and he kisses my cheek.

"Come on. We gotta go get legally married." I turn around and connect our lips for a few brief seconds. He leans his forehead against mine.

"Let's go." He grabs my hand as we walk to the front of the apartment and eventfully out to the car. He opens my door for me, like always, and I get into the car. Why's he gotta be such a damn sweetheart? He sits down and starts the car. "Hand me the aux cord." he says, extending his hand to me.

"Um you got the aux cord last time. I think it's my turn." He just looks at me.

"Fine." I say handing it to him. He grabs it, smiling goofily, and plugs his phone in.

*****

"So that's it?" I say smiling, holding Cameron's hand.

"Yup. You two are officially Mr. Cameron Alexander Mendes-Dallas, and Mr. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes-Dallas." I smile at hearing our new last names. I like that they match this time.

"You hear that Mr. Mendes-Dallas?" I say kissing his lips.

"Yes you two are now officially married."

"Again." I say, correcting the man.

"Well technically you were never married in the first place so."

"Thank you." Cameron says, grabbing my hand and leading us out of the room. He holds on tightly, as to signal to me to stop talking.

"He was getting a little rude." I say, as we're walking down the stairs of the courthouse.