Chapter 5: First Time Married (Smut Warning)

Shawn's P.O.V:
Cameron pulls away from the kiss as I fall back onto the bed. "Babe, can I have a few personal minutes?" he asked. I look at his sexy body. I pull him back down into a kiss. He smiles into the kiss. He pulls away again. "Trust me, just a few minutes to freshen up." He makes a sad face at me.

"Fine." I say. I throw my body back onto the bed. It's kinda hot in here. Our bedroom has two glass doors with a trail leading to the lake. The reflection of the glistening moon makes this whole moment so much more beautiful. I open the doors, allowing a cool breeze to float into the room. I take off the jacket part of my tux first, folding it over the bed. I take off the rest of my clothes too. The nervousness I felt before the first time we had sex was in my stomach. Why am I nervous? I shake the feeling thinking it's just because it's been so long. What if its because we're married now though? Our sex is still going to be the same right? Or is it gonna be better? I mean now we're officially married by law and I haven't had his dick in so long. I look down at the tent made by my erect cock in my underwear. What if I cum to soon? I don't care. It'll make round two come faster. I plan to have sex with him all night long. I hear the sink running in the bathroom, I probably have a few minutes. I run into the kitchen looking for candles. Thank God they knew we were newly weds so they put all kinds off red candles in the kitchen. I grab them all and take them to the bedroom. I spread them sporadically through the room, lighting them as I go. I lay down on the bed, facing the bathroom door. I lay on my side, arm bend with my head resting on it. My other arm is bend resting on my side. I was trying to look sexy. My erection was somewhat visible although the lights in the room were off and the only light was coming from the lit candles and moon. I hear the door unlock and Cameron walks out. He starts laughing and leans against the doorframe. His abs look so defined in this lighting, and his bulge makes me wanna cum. He's only wearing white Calvin Klein underwear.

"You like what you see?" I say winking. He laughs again.

"You look so sexy." he says. "And this room is so beautiful." he says walking towards me now. I scoot over in the bed so he has room to crawl in next to me. He crawls in, moving on top of me. "I've missed you so much." he says. Our lips attach, moving around in the same motions. I feel his tongue in my mouth; it feels so good. He didn't even ask for permission. He just stuck his tongue in my mouth. Didn't even give me a chance to stick mine in his.

"I've missed being so close to you." I say.

"I know. You've made me wait so long babe." he says. I feel him start to grind on my package. My hands are wrapped around his back. I slowly move them down to his ass, gripping both cheeks in both of my hands. "Ohh." he says, moaning and laughing into the kiss. I knew he loved it when I grabbed his ass. My hands slide through the top of his underwear onto his bare skin. He shivers and laughs.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"You're hands are so cold."

"Well you're ass is so warm." He laughs and attaches our lips again. My underwear is starting to be painful to my fully erect cock. I tug on his underwear pulling it down. He pushes himself up, pulling his underwear completely off, then mine.

"Woah." he says looking at my cock, the sparkly lust in his eyes glimmering.

"What?" I say laughing again.

"I think you've gotten bigger babe." he says, starting to massage my cock.

"I haven't even got to see yours yet." I wine. He rolls his eyes smiling and changes his position so that he's sitting on top of me, his cock right in front of mine. I move my legs so that they're wrapped around him instead of him sitting on me.

"There." he says, running his hand through his hair. I reach down to his amazing cock. He's had to have grown since our last time

"Babe you're so big." I say. I have both of our dicks in my hand, jerking them off against each other.

"This is so hot." he says biting his lip. "Why haven't we ever done this position before." He grabs my hand, helping my jerk us off. His head falls back as he moans. It's so fucking hot.

"I think I'm about to cum Cameron." I say, the feeling in my stomachs growing.

"Good." he says looking me in the eyes. "I've missed seeing your face when you cum." He smiles. This sends me over the edge and I feel my cum start to shoot out, hitting his chest, my chest, and both of our faces. I feel it slap onto my cheek. I see some fly on his face. He was so fucking hot. "Damn." he says laughing. He let's go of our dicks and try's to lick as much off his face as he can. He pushes the rest into his mouth using his hand. Then he scoops it off his chest eating it too. "I've missed your cum Shawn." he says laughing. He leans over and licks the cum off my face. It strangely feels good to have him lick me. He licks all over my face, getting as much cum as he can.

"You're turning me on again already." I say giggling. He moves down to my chest licking my cum up.

"Good. I still have to pound that ass." After he's done eating his sweet and salty treat he moves me over so I'm laying on my stomach.

"Cameron be gentle, it's been awhile."

"Ok Shawn." he whispers in my ear. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too babe." I feel his finger slide into my hole. It's been a little over a month since I've had penetration. I feel my dick growing back to full erection again. His finger feels so good as he moves it around in my ass. I moan as he enters another finger, scissoring my ass hole. "Babe." I get in, in between moans.

"Tell me what you want baby boy." he says seductively. I moan.

"Fuck me daddy."

"Beg for it." he says. Fuck I'm horny.

"Please fuck me daddy, I need your cock so badly."

"That's what I thought." he moans out. I feel his cock start to enter me.

"Fuck." I say. He slides into me until his v-line is pushed against my ass. He stops for a second, letting me get used to the size. "Don't move." I say. I forgot how painful this could be sometimes.

"Does it hurt babe?" he asks worried.

"Just a little. It's just been so long Cameron." He slowly starts to slide out. The burning starts to feel good.

"Fuck." I say smiling. I start to move my ass up and down, twerking on his dick.

"Fuck Shawn." he says smiling. My head is turned around facing him. I stop twerking and he starts thrusting into me, slowly at first. He leans down, his abs pushing against my back. I loved the heat radiating off his body.

"Fuck me Cameron." I yell. He starts thrusting faster into my hole. I missed how good this felt. He thrusts, getting even faster, hitting what has to be my prostate. "Fuck!" I yell.

"Are you ok babe?" he asks stopping.

"Just fuck me." I moan out. He smiles and starts going full speed again.

"I'm about to cum Shawn."

"Good." I moan. "Fucking cum inside me daddy." I yell out.

"Fuck Shawn." he says. I feel the cum start to fill my asshole. It feels so good. He continues thrusting through his high. He pulls out and I feel an emptiness inside me. He rolls me over, my once again erect cock sticking straight up. He leans down taking me in his mouth. He deep throats me right from the get go, hollowing out his cheeks as he goes down.

"Fuck Cameron." I start thrusting into his face. He smiles with my dick in his mouth. "I'm about to cum Cameron..... ohhh...... fuck.... oh.." I feel myself start to shoot into his throat. He continues sucking me into the cum stops pouring out. He licks all the way up my chest, over my abs, and up neck, all the way to my lips. He kisses me.

"I've missed you so much baby." he says rolling over. He wraps me up in his arms. I nestle into the crook of his neck.

"Just wait till round two." I say laughing. My hand rubs over his abs. They feel so good to me.

"What are you gonna do to me baby boy?" he asks seductively.

"You'll find out in a few minutes. Just wait daddy."
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for those of you who don't like these smut scenes😂. Do you guys actually enjoy these or should I stop writing them? You tell me☺️😂