Chapter 58: Icing (Smut Warning)

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Babe." I hear Shawn moan from the passenger seat. It was the type of babe Shawn used when he needed something; when he needed me.

"We're almost home baby boy." I say smiling. I move my hand over to rest on his thigh. As I drive I slowly move my hand up his crotch. I look over at him smiling and watch as he turns his head over to face me.

"You've made me wait for over a week now. Why all of this?" he questions me in a moaning voice. Unbeknownst to him I've finally decided to show him that icing I bought a long time ago.

"You'll see baby boy." I say smiling wickedly. "We have to stop at the grocery for just a second first."

"Why?" he moans, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his bottom lip bit between his two rows of teeth.

"Just gotta buy a few things." I say smiling.

"Like what?" he asks, his sexy moans starting to disappear. Maybe I should let him calm down just a little.

"Oh you know. Some eggs, some milk, some chcoclste-ing." I mumble the chocolate icing.

"What was that?" Shawn questions, smiling.

"What?" I return a smile, dipping my left eyebrow to better add to my confused look.

"Did you say chocolate icing?" he asks, looking like a child in a candy store.

"Maybe." I say, looking back and focusing on the road. The store was coming up on the right.

"Babe shut up." Shawn says. I notice the heat in his face rising.

"Unless you'd rather have another flavor." I say seductively.

"I-I like.. chocolate." he mumbles. I know that it's been killing him to know what we'd use the icing for.

"Well I'm mostly going to be licking it off of you anyways." I see his eyes widen in surprise.

"You're go-gonna lick it off of-of me?" he mumbles again. I can tell he's completely turned on by the idea. The bulge that had begun shrinking in his pants was now back to full throttle.

"Well you're gonna lick it off of me too." I say smiling. I see him swallow the lump in his throat. A wide smile plasters itself across his face.

"You need to fucking hurry." he says, biting his bottom lip again. "I'm gonna call Gina and tell her to keep Walter overnight."

"I already did." I say, looking over and winking at him.

****

"Babe!" I hear him yell from the downstairs.

"I'm coming." I yell from the bathroom. I take one more look at myself in the mirror; clean shaven. I nod my head and begin to make my way downstairs. Shawn likes me best when I'm clean shaven. I like him clean shaven too, but a little chest hair never killed anyone. Shawn's standing in the kitchen, the container of icing rolling back and forth between his hands. I slowly walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his body, moving my hands to his solid breasts. I rest my head on top of his shoulder, ever so slightly pressing my face against his. My lips are inches away from his neck, my warm breath blowing across, making his hair stand up.

"Hey there." he says. I can feel his smile form against my face.

"I noticed something about you today." I whisper softly.

"What's that?" he says back.

"When you were walking out of Red Lobster your ass look so damn fine in these khakis."