Chapter 21: Goodbye For Now

Cameron's P.O.V.
I watch Shawn as he sleeps. He fell asleep just a few minutes ago. His chest moves up and down, and a very quiet snore escapes his nose. Not an obnoxious snore, but a very cute, lovely sounding snore. His face when he sleeps is literally the cutest. He looks so relaxed and happy, that I just can't help but to look at him. The blankets were pulled up to about our waist. He usually likes to lay either right beside me, or just a little on me, when he goes to sleep. Tonight he was just a little on me, my arm cuddling him close. Every time we come to bed, the moment I wrap my arms around him, a face of relaxation and happiness appears on him and it makes me feel so good. It makes me happy knowing that I do this to him. I should probably get to sleep; Shawn might wanna get up early enough to eat breakfast.

****

I felt a hand rubbing across my tummy. I slowly open my eyes to see a content Shawn, watching me sleep. He has his normal resting face on, but a small bit of sadness can also be seen. "You ok Shawn?" I ask, my eyes closed back. He slightly jumped at this.

"You kinda scared me. I didn't know you were awake."

"Are you ok?" I ask again, tightening my arm around him.

"Yah. Can you just do me a favor and talk for just a little bit?" I smile at his question.

"Why?" I ask giggling.

"Cause I'm gonna miss hearing your voice so close to me." he says, moving his head over to lay down on my chest. He moves his whole body basically on top of me.

"I'm gonna miss your voice too." I say laughing a little bit. "What do you want me to say?"

"I don't care. Just talk to me."

"Ok. Well I could sit here and tell you all the reasons I'm in love with you." I say smiling. I'm trying to be cute. And he's the easiest thing for me to talk about it.

"Something else." he says smiling and blushing.

"No, I think I'll talk about your cute little smile." He blushes even more. "Or the way you always blush when I compliment you. Or these two adorable dimples that always appear right here when you smile." I poke the dimples on his face. "Or these amazing little giggles you let out when I tickle you right here." I lower my hands to his sides tickling him. He immediately starts laughing.

"Stop." he says adorably through laughs. I'm now smiling and slightly giggling at the sight of him.  "Please babe!" he says still laughing. I stop, letting him catch his breath.

"And these incredibly strong muscles." I say moving my hands over his large biceps. "And how you have the cutest little lazy eye right here." I say pointing to his lazy eye.

"Lazy eye?" he questions cutely. I laugh.

"A cuuuute lazy eye." I say. "And how you have the hottest jawline." I hold his face in my hand. "I could go on and on." I whisper in his ear. I lean his face over, attaching our lips. I feel his tongue start to slip into my mouth. I rest my forehead on his, breaking the kiss. "We have to start getting ready." I say sadly.

"I know." he agrees with me.

*****

"Babe I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle this." Shawn says, sitting next to me. We were sitting at my terminal waiting for the plane to start boarding.

"You'll be fine Shawn." I say wrapping my right arm around his shoulders. He lays his head down on my right shoulder.

"Is tour even gonna be fun without you there?" he questions sadly.

"Yes Shawn. You're going to have so much fun." I say laughing. "You're gonna miss me but trust me, you're gonna have fun. It's freaking tour!"

"Well imagine how much fun you're gonna have. You're going to be filming for your first movie!!" I am pretty excited about it. I wish Shawny was going with me though. But I've realized you can't have everything you want in life. I'm so freaking blessed to have Shawn right now though.

"I know Shawn! I'm excited! And I'm not gonna be sad thinking about missing you. I'm just gonna be happy that you'll be here waiting for me when I get back."

"I know what you mean babe." he says.

"So where's your first location for your tour gonna be at? I forgot." Shawn looks up at me. "I'm sorry baby." I say, making a sad face.

"Ugg Cameron." he says fake rolling his eyes. "Ok first we're going to Glasgow, United Kingdom."

"Ohh. That sounds fun." I say. I loved when Shawn talked about his music. His face always lit up like he was so excited. It was kind of like the look I can sometimes give him. But his music makes him feel a different way; a way I can't. Shawn's in love with me, but his music is his dream; his aspiration. The love of his life before he met the love of his life, if you will.

"I'm so excited." he kept talking but I wasn't really listening. I'm just sitting here looking at his face. His cute smile showing off his fairly white teeth. He just continues talking and talking, me loving this even more. I eventually realize he's trying to get my attention. "Cameron..... babe." I look him in the eyes. "They just called your group number." I look down at the boarding pass I'm holding in my hand. I stand up, Shawn following me.

"I'm gonna miss you Shawny." I say. I pull him into a tight hug. I truly hold him close.

"I'm gonna miss you too Cameron."

"I love you baby boy." I connect our lips in a very small and loving kiss.

"I love you too Cameron." I see he's about to cry.

"Oh come on. Don't cry Shawn." I say pulling him into another hug. I hold him there for a few seconds. "I gotta go babe." I whisper in his ears. He eventually lets go of the hug.

"Bye Cameron." he says. I pick up my carry on, a back-pack, and put it on.

"Bye Shawny." I say. I begin to walk away to the terminal. I turn around and Shawn blows me a kiss. I turn around walking backwards. I fake catch the kiss and put it in my pocket. He waves. I wave back. I hand the lady working my boarding pass. I turn back around to see him still waving.

"I love you." I mouth, but don't actually say.

"I love you too." he mouths back. And this is the last time I see Shawn, for the next three months.