Chapter 47: Buying A House "Sucks" (SW)

Shawn's P.O.V.
"I like this kitchen though." I say to Cameron.

"Yah but do you think the backyard is big enough?" I follow Cameron to the large glass windows that displayed the backyard through the dining room.

"I don't know. Do you want a big back yard?" I ask. He leans over holding both of my hands in his and rest his forehead on mine.

"Melissa is gonna want a place to play outside isn't she?" he says to me. That's starting to aggravate me.

"Shut up Cameron. We don't know the gender of the baby yet." I say, playfully hitting his left shoulder.

"Well I'm pretty certain I'm right." he says smiling. "And if it's not a Melissa it will be a Houston."

"Can we not talk about baby names right now." I say annoyed.

"Oh come on. I'm just playing Shawny." I just look out the window.

"And you're right. The back yard isn't big enough." He smiles right in front of my face.

"I love you baby boy."

"I love you too." I say, leaning forward into a hug.

"Guys I don't like this place." Sierra says, walking into the room.

"Do honestly think it was necessary for you to come Sierra?" I ask annoyed.

"I told you guys; I gotta make sure you get the right house for my little niece or nephew." Cameron pulls me into a hug.

"Be nice baby boy." he whispers in my ear. I melt in his arms.

"Let's go get the realtor to take us to the next house." he says, comforting me. So far today we've seen 5 houses. The last time we talked to Nevada was a few weeks ago. She's 4 months pregnant and Sierra is 3 months pregnant. Becky, our realtor, walks into the room.

"I didn't much think you'd like this house anyways." she says, smiling. We follow her to her car, Sierra sitting up front, Cameron and I sitting in the back. I scoot over to the very right window seat and Cameron scoots over into the middle.

"You can sit by the window." I say smiling and pointing at the left side window. He grabs a hold of my hand.

"Yah, but then we wouldn't be so close." he says, leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You're just too damn cute to resist."

"Awww." Sierra says upfront, as we begin driving.

"What?" I ask her.

"You guys are like goals. I wish I had someone that feels for me the way you two feel for each other."

"I am pretty lucky." Cameron says smiling.

"Yah, but I'm even luckier." I say, brining our hands up, and kissing his. I lay my head down on his shoulder. "I still can't believe we're actually buying a house together."

"Why, we've lived together for a long time now."

"Yah but a house; it's like a whole other level. Like we're taking the next step."

"Well we are getting ready to have a baby." he says smiling cutely; his pearly white teeth showing.

"I know." I say gritting my teeth, and scrunching my face, cutely. The realtor pulls into a long driveway. I can't yet see the house yet, for a small wood of trees blocks what I assume is the property from the outside world. As we get closer I see the black roof of a house peek up over the hill. "Cameron." I say, astonished by the view of the overwhelming house before us.