Chapter 8: Makeup Sex (Smut Warning)

Shawn's P.O.V:
"Cameron you're butt naked." I say as we walk outside. There's an outside couch on the back patio. He lays me down on the couch and I take off my robe as he crawls on beside me. I put the robe over us like a blanket. He tucks it in between me and the couch, then wraps it all the way around him. I'm still crying because of how ashamed I feel of myself.

"Babe, shhhh. Stop crying." I try to dry my tears. I've never felt so bad. I betrayed his trust; and lied. Why did I do that!? Ugh.

"You deserve better then me Cameron. You deserve someone who doesn't keep secrets and lie."

"Shawn stop it. I was only trying to make you feel bad." He was rocking me in his arms. "You did exactly what I would have done if I were you. You were just trying to make me happy." I look up and smile at him.

"But you're mad at me Cameron, and you should be."

"No Shawn, I promise I'm not.... anymore. I was only mad at first because I thought you were cheating on me. There's no way I would have been able to manage if you did that." I shift over so we're looking eye to eye.

"Cameron I would never cheat on. You always remember that. No one could ever make me feel the way that you do. No one." I pull him over into a hug.

"I known Shawn, and please don't feel bad. I love you. I just wanted you to feel what I felt. I shouldn't have done that. And I was never actually going to leave you. I couldn't bare doing that."

"I deserved it. I'm a horrib-" He kisses me.

"Shh." he says laughing. He kisses me again.

"You're seriously not mad babe?"

"At first I was Shawn, but not anymore. I love you." He kisses me again. "And I wanna make love to you." He starts grinding onto my body.

"Babe there's a small beach down there by the lake, wanna make love in the sand?" He smiles.

"Always looking for ways to make it exciting aren't we Mr. Mendes?" he says smiling again. He lifts me up carrying me over to the beach like a baby.

Cameron's P.O.V:

I lay Shawn down on the sand. The moon provides enough light reflecting off the water for us to see. I lay down beside him. He cuddles into my chest, causing me to smile. Holding him made me feel happy. I know I should probably be mad about what he did but I've made him feel bad enough. I hated seeing him cry, even if he deserved to feel bad. "Shawn I know we came down here cause we're both horny but could I just hold you for a minute."

"Aww Cameron. You can hold me anytime you want to."

"I know. All I know is that we're here together right now and we're not guaranteed tomorrow. I need to appreciate what I have." He raises his hands up to my face, holding it with his hands.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Yes. I was just thinking that anything could happen between us. I love you now and I'll love you forever but we are still going to make mistakes. And what if one day I make a mistake and you won't love me anymore."

"Cameron shut that up. That love that you have for me..... I have for you back. And you shouldn't worry about me leaving you! It would be physically impossible." He laid back down on my chest.