Chapter 33: Its Been A Long Time Coming

Cameron's P.O.V.
I'm standing 10 feet away from Shawn. He brings his hands up to his face, crying into them. He takes his guitar off as I start to get closer. After removing his guitar he runs towards me, closing the gap between us. His arms wrap around my body and I hold on to him. He jumps onto me, also wrapping his legs around my torso. He smells so good; just like Shawn always has; good like a musty, cologne, sweat kind of smell. Everything around us is inaudible to me, the only thing I care about in this moment is Shawn. I assume the crowd is cheering for us now. I haven't even kissed him yet. He's literally just crying into my right shoulder. I like it though; I'm comforting him. I try to let go of the hug and he some how manages to pull me even closer. Aww. I whisper in his ear. "I've missed you baby boy." He pulls away from the hug looking at me and smiling, tears still coming out of his eyes. I don't know what it is, but something is definitely bothering him inside. I can usually read his emotions pretty well. I'll talk to him about it later though. He leans his forehead on mine and pushes are lips together. It wasn't the most passionate kiss, but it was the most amazing thing I've had in the past 3 months. His lips feel so warm and wet against mine; a feeling I've missed more than how dog misses its owner. His tongue is inside my mouth, but like i said it's not our most organized kiss; it's very sloppy, wet, and our lips are kind of moving in sync but not completely. I rest my forehead on his, breaking the kiss. "How's your day been Shawny?" I ask smiling, still having him wrapped around my body.

"It's been so horrible without you here." he manages out through his tears, wrapping his arms back around me and resting his head in between my neck and shoulder. "I'm not letting you go." he says laughing and crying.

"You have to finish performing baby." I tell him.

"I don't want to Cameron. I just wanna hold you. I just wanna touch you. I just wanna be close to your body."

"Babe it's gonna be fine. I'm gonna be over there watching. I was excited to come and hear you sing for me." He pulls back and smiles.

"You want me to sing for you?"

"Well duh Shawn. I love your singing voice." He smiles his adorable goofy smile and gives me one more small kiss. I help him unwrap his legs from around me, gently letting him stand back on his feet. He's just smiling.

"How did you get here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asks these questions confused, but very happy.

"I'll tell you all about it tonight. And I wanted to surprise you. I love seeing you this happy." He blushes. I've missed his adorable blushing. I raise my hands up to his face, holding him in my hands.

"I've missed this adorable blushing of yours too." I say smiling. He smiles even bigger, putting his hands against mine, on his face. He pulls them down, holding my hands, and walks me over to the mic. I can really hear the crowd cheering now. I can't believe I didn't hear this a minute ago. He goes to say something but can't through his crying. He just laughs and looks at me. I grab the mic and start talking.

"Hey guys." I wait for them to get quiet. "As many of you know, Shawn and I have been apart for 81 whole days now. 81 days! He's been on this world tour of his, and I've been filming my first movie." I give them time to cheer because like most crowds loud cheering is enviable. "And we finished filming early so I flew out here to surprise Shawny. Would you guys say it worked?" Everyone starts chanting yes. "Ok so now I'm gonna apologize for making this small interruption, but I'm gonna be standing back stage watching Shawn. And I better hear all of you cheering as loud as you possibly can for him; because he deserves the world and more." Everyone starts cheering. "I love you Shawn." I say into the microphone.

"I love you too Cameron." he says smiling through tears.

"Now who's ready to here Shawn!?" I scream. This really sparks up the crowd. I go to walk away and Shawn grabs my hand. I turn around, facing him. He just stares me in the eyes smiling. "I love you." I say again.