Chapter 10: Honeymoon Ending

Cameron's P.O.V:
"Im not ready to leave yet." cries Shawn. I had gotten out of bed thirty minutes ago and was sitting in the kitchen. Shawn walks tiredly out of the bedroom stretching.

"We've been here for 2 weeks Shawn." I say laughing.

"I know. It's been amazing." he says laying face first into the couch.

"Babe you can't go back to sleep we have to be out of here in one hour." I say. It was kind of like a hotel. Our checkout time was noon. Shawn doesn't respond. I get up from the bar and walk over to him. "Babe come on." I say. Shawn's butt naked, laying face down on the couch. His ass looked amazing. I sit down on the couch, and laying to his right, on top of his back just a little bit. "Baby boy come on. It's time to get ready." I'm rubbing his back now too. He slowly turns around in his spot to where we're facing. His face looked so tired. His tired morning face was so sexy.

"I don't wanna leave Cameron." he says snuggling into me.

"I know baby. Our flight leaves at 2 though. So we need to get to the airport soon." He doesn't respond and just lays there, arms wrapped around my, snuggling into my chest. "Plus don't you have to meet Tara today? You can't miss that."

"Urgggh." he groans.

"What?"

"I forgot about my meeting. Damnit. Ok I'll get ready." he says.

*****

It's now 1:55 and our plane takes off in 5 minutes. Shawn was sad to have to leave the amazing resort and come home. I was pretty sad too, but I've missed L.A. I wonder how this whole thing about Shawn leaving MAGCON is gonna go over with Bart; and with the other guys. I look over to my left at Shawn and smile. "You ok babe?" he asks.

"Yah I'm fine." I respond.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." Why can we always read each other's emotions. It was cute but kinda sucked.

"Tell me Cameron. I wanna know! Remember, we promised no secrets."

"Fine. " I give up clearly annoyed. "I was just thinking about you leaving MAGCON." I look in the other direction away from him. It aggravated me that he wanted to know so badly. I didn't wanna talk about it.

"You're not mad, are you?" asked Shawn.

"I'm not mad Shawn, I just don't wanna talk about it right now, ok?"

"Cameron I don't know what's wrong, but you don't need to get all rude with me."

"I'm not getting rude Shawn I just don't wanna talk about it." I paused. "It scares me."

"Scares you?" he asks.

"Well yes Shawn. We've been in MAGCON for 5 years now and I just don't know what's going to happen if you leave. What if all the other guys follow in suit. Then what? No MAGCON?"

"Cameron we don't even know for sure if I'm going to have to quit MAGCON yet. Have faith." He was lying straight through his teeth.

"Babe you know as well as I do what they're gonna make you do."

"Cameron no we don't. And I agree with you now, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Good." I say snarky.

"Good." he responds. What just happened?! I look back at Shawn and see him put his earbuds in. He looked out the window not paying attention to me.

"Shawn I'm sorry." I say. He doesn't hear me. I tap him on the shoulder. He turns over looking at me and pulls out his right earbud. He just raises his eyebrows at me. "I said I was sorry Shawn."

"Oh. I'm sorry too." he says halfheartedly. I feel my face drop. I'm seriously sorry.

"I'm seriously sorry Shawn. I got rude and I didn't mean to. I love you." I make a sad puppy dog face.

"I said ok Cameron. I forgive you." he puts his earbud in and looks back out the window. What the hell? I just apologized. What's his problem? Ok let's see I got rude and then he got rude so why is he so mad. I tap him on the shoulder again. "What?" he says coldly.

"Shawn what's wrong." He just looks back out the window. "Babe I'm serious. I'm worried now." He looks back over at me.

"Cameron this is the reason I didn't wanna tell you about me having to leave MAGCON. I knew you'd get offended and make me feel bad, when I have no control over the situation."

"I wasn't trying to make you feel bad! You asked what was wrong and I responded truthfully. I didn't wanna talk about it because I don't like thinking about it."

"Well Cameron it just really sucks for me. I love being in MAGCON and you just made me feel like if MAGCON falls apart it's going to be all my fault. I was already stressed about it enough and now I have to think about that."

"Babe oh my god! I was only saying that to make you feel good. I was trying to make you think you're the most important person in MAGCON. No ones gonna quit just because you do." That came out ruder than I meant it to.

"Oh I see." he says looking away from me again. Now I basically just said he's not important in MAGCON at all.

"Fine. I give up. Be mad." I said. "I'm going to sleep, I'll see you when we land." I pause. "I love you." He twirls his right earbud in his hand.

"I love you too." he says through gritted teeth. Then he puts his music back on and I drift off to sleep.

*****

"Cameron....Cameron." I open my eyes. I look over to see Shawn tapping into my side. "We just landed." he says. I reach my arms up stretching.

"Did you fall asleep?" I ask.

"No. I just kinda sat here. I watched you sleep though." His voice and attitude were back to normal. He didn't sound mad anymore.

"You watched me sleep huh?" I ask smiling.

"Yah. You're very cute when you sleep." he says smiling. I lean over in my seat and hug him.

"I'm sorry if I was rude earlier. I wasn't meaning to be."

"I know, me too Cameron. I was just being emotional."

"No you were right. I shouldn't have said what I said. I forgot how hard this is gonna be for you. But I'll be here to support you no matter what." I reach down holding his hand. "I love you."

"I love you too." he says laughing.