Chapter 34: The Last Time Ever

Ugh. Ok so I'm sorry if you hate me after this chapter but I decided to go with what I did because this is how I saw best fit to achieve the plot line I want. Enjoy the beginning of this chapter cause by the end, some things are going to fall apart.

Also this is kind of a smut chapter, but I didn't put smut warning because well you'll see why at the end. Sorry to anyone reading that doesn't like/ doesn't feel comfortable reading the smut; you're gonna have to read it this time to get the story, but I promise this is the only time that will happen. Well, here yah goes:

Cameron's P.O.V.
I look out the window of the car as Shawn and I are riding to his hotel. I'm sitting in the right back seat and Shawn's sitting in the middle. We're holding hands and his head is resting on my shoulder. I've missed this so much. Shawn and I aren't even talking; we don't need to talk. We can just sit here and hold onto each other and it's enough. That's one of the reasons why I love him so much. "So what's your favorite thing about tour been so far?" I ask him, whispering over his head.

"Well about 2 hours ago this amazing guy showed up at my concert."

"Oh tell me all about him." I whisper laugh, playing along with him.

"Well he had this chestnut brown hair, and these golden brown eyes. He kind of has a lopsided face."

"I do not have a lopsided face." I say nudging him.

"Hey if I have a lazy eye than you have a lopsided face."

"The perfect couple." I say laughing. I rest my chin on his head. I can't tell what it is yet but something is definitely off with Shawn. I'll find out soon enough; I always do.

"Babe I'm so happy to be in your arms again. I literally can't believe we went 81 days without each other." He snuggles closer into me.

"Are you buckled Shawn?" I ask seriously. Ever since the car accident I was kinda a freak about making sure Shawn was buckled.

"Yes babe." He says showing me the buckle strap.

"Good." I say calming down.

"You know I forgot how warm you were." Shawn says smiling. I rub my fingers around on his hand.

"You looked so cute tonight." He laughs at my statement. "Well you did. I missed that sexy ass of yours."

"'My sexy ass huh?" he says laughing.

"Yah. I haven't been able to see your whole body in soooooo long." I say laughing.

"I haven't got to see you either." he says. He let's go of my hand, putting his hand on my thigh. I wrap my arm around his cute little body. He feels so much smaller than he actually is in my arms.

"Babe. Right here?" I ask sexily.

"It's been so long." He says even sexier. I just laugh. I move my hand down his side to his thigh. I grab it and he laughs.

"You know I noticed you got taller while I was gone. I wander if something else got 'taller' too." I say in his ear. After that I kiss his ear and I here him giggle. I have literally missed this more than anything in my entire life.

"I'm sure you're still bigger." he says fake sounding sadly.

"Are we gonna have to compare them again?" I say cutely. He just blushes and I kiss his cheek. "I don't mind." I whisper right in front of his face. "That's what we did the very first time I saw you naked."

"I remember that." he says smiling.

"Yah, I was so damn horny. It was the first time I ever touched you." I slide my hand on the inside of his thigh. I pinch, not hardly, and get closer and closer to his package.