Chapter 32: Getting There

Nash's P.O.V.
The plane just landed in Nashville. I can't wait to see Shawn. Cameron's gonna be coming tonight. He's already on the airplane. It's a long flight flight from there to here. I look around the airport. Tara is supposed to pick me up here. I see her holding up a sign that says Nash. "Tara!" I say happily. Cameron had told me about how much Tara had been there for him while she's been with Shawn these past few months. I'm willing to forgive her for how she treated us before.

"Nash I haven't seen you in such a long time." she said smiling. I give her a huge hug.

"How have you been Tara?"

"I've been good. And before we spend any more time together I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for how I treated you and Cameron in the past. I used to think y'all were bad guys but I realize you're exactly what Shawn needs in his life."

"Aww that's so sweet. Thank you. Where's Shawn at?"

"He's probably in bed. He sleeps in most of the time now."

"We must be talking about two different Shawn's because the Shawn I know gets up early in the morning everyday. He's never been late to something a day in his life."

"Well Shawn's a bit different now. I wanna worn you before you see him that he's probably gonna be a little different."

"What do you mean different?" I ask as we board her car. We had been walking while we were talking.

"You'll just have to see. I'm hoping you and Cameron will fix him."

"Yah."

"Yah I still can't believe Cameron is coming home so soon now."

"I know. Shawn's gonna be so happy to see him." We had a bit of small talk the rest of the way to Shawn's hotel.

"I'm not gonna go in with you but I will go with you to the door." We walk up to Shawn's door. Tara knocks three times. No response. She knocks about 5 more times, quite a bit louder.

"What!" screams a tired sounding Shawn from the other side.

"Shawn I know you don't wanna see me right now but I have someone here that I think you're gonna wanna see."

"Unless it's Nevada I don't care."

"No Shawn, this person is more important than Nevada."

"Tara there's only one other person more important than Nevada and that would be Cameron. And I know he's in New Zealand."

"It's not Cameron. But it's someone that'll remind you of Cameron."

"Tara go away."

"Just open the door Shawn." she says demandingly. I hear him groan from the other side of the door and then he opens it. He's wearing the robe that Cameron bought him several months ago. He's got a bag of chips under his arm, cramming his face full of them. He looks at Tara, his eyes slowly moving to me.

"Nash?" he asks. "Nash!" he says again, screaming this time. He drops the bag of chips and jumps at me giving me a hug. "Nash oh my god! What are you doing here?!" I notice his face is a completely different color and he already looks happy than he did when he first opened the door.

"I came to see you dude."

"Nash I've missed you so much man." He gives me another hug. I've missed his nice person mannerisms.

"I've missed you too Shawn."

"Come in dude come in." I walk in and turn my head around to see him just look at Tara. He rolls his eyes at her, leaving the door open for her to walk through with us. "Shut the door behind you." he says rolling his eyes again.