Chapter 8

Jason POV:

I stood frozen in my place. I didn't know what to do. Did I just kill the waste of space that lay in front of me? That is what I wanted. His presence has already bothered me and without him this world would be better off. But for it to happen now? I don't know how to react. I look down at his lifeless body and just stood completely shocked. Something weird happened in my gut. It was and unusual feeling. It felt like I swallowed a huge pill. What the hell is it? Snapping back to reality, I remembered that I was still in the school car park. I scanned the area quickly and notice no one else was around me. I turned back down to look at that broken body by my feet. "Fuck." Is all I could say. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I continued to say in an angry tone. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. I lost myself in thoughts. Do I just walk away? Do I leave this useless waste of air unconscious? Should I help him? Maybe I go and get someone for help? All of these raced through my mind as I just stood there now gripping at my hair.

I looked back down at him one last time before turning my back and walking away without emotion. I got 6 steps away before something tingled through my body and I stopped in my tracks. "What the fuck was that?" I thought to myself. For some reason I turned back to the broken heap of fat that lay on the ground. I walked back over to him and kneeled by his side. I awkwardly put my hand on his right shoulder and shook him somewhat aggressively. His body shook with my movements and stopped when I stopped. "Oi kid... you awake?" I said sounding annoyed. I shook a little harder and faster, "Yo kid... get up," I tried raising my voice this time to see if I would get a reaction. Still, nothing from him. "Fuck sake," I muttered under my breath. I was about to stand up to walk away again when suddenly that strange feeling swept over my body again. What the fuck is it?

I stared back down at his body and noticed bruises and marks all over. Are they from me? A smirk arose on my face and chuckled to myself. But then again that feeling came over me. My face wiped the smirk away and that weird gut pain returned. Before I knew I was lifting the kid up bridal style. I don't know what I was doing or why I was doing it. My body took over. I carried the unconscious body to my car. I opened the passenger door and placed him gently putting a seatbelt across him. I then, without having time to fight what I was doing, got into the driver's side and started my car. Within only a few minutes I was driving towards my house. What the fuck is wrong with me. This isn't me.

I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car. I paced over to the pale boy and opened the passenger door. Again, bridal style, I carried him to my front door. I opened the door and walked inside my house, closing the door behind me. A strong scent of cigarette and alcohol wafted through the air. I walked to my bedroom and place the boy softly on the mattress. Without any further actions I walked out of the room closing the door. I went into the kitchen and leaned against the wooden dining table. My eye caught sight of an opened bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. I questioned myself for a brief second, before grabbing the bottle and drinking the liquid inside. My head soon began to fuzz in and out of thought. I felt something inside of me snap and my thought went black. Fuck.

Justin's POV:

My vision slowly turned from black to a fuzzy white. My head was pounding with every heartbeat. It made my eyes feel like they were going to pop out of my head. I felt very tired and run down. I went to sit up but my abdominal region seized in immense pain. I don't remember it hurting that much. Where was I? I tried opening my eyes wider but it was hard to keep them open. The light wherever I am caused my eyes to shut quickly. After slowly adjusting to the harsh light, I looked around. I was in a bedroom, but it wasn't mine. "Where am I?" I questioned myself quietly. The room was a mess. Clothes were thrown all over the place, multiple pairs of shoes spread out, bags covering large spaces, empty bottles of alcohol, cigarette butt, near-nude posters of girls sprung up around the room and a large window with a black curtain. The curtain was parted open and the sunshine shone through the room. It, to me, looked like someone hosted a high school party in this room.

I slowly tried sitting up again, trying not to pay attention to the pain that surround my ribs. I then put my feet to the ground and stood up trying to avoid passing out from the pounding head. I headed towards the door of the bedroom and exited into a hallway. I looked both left and right, trying to figure where the heck I was. To the left were two more rooms. Straight in front of me was an open door that showed a large, fairly new, bathroom and toilet. And to my right I saw a staircase and another two closed doors. I walked straight into the bathroom and wash my face off and try to gather my mind. The bathroom was huge. It had a bath which also served as a spa, a shower area and a long bench with mirrors in-built to the wall. I walked to the taps that had golden handles. I quietly and slowly turned on the taps, since I still didn't know where I am or who is with me. I felt the cold water run against my clammy hands and sighed in relief. I cupped my hands together and splashed cold water onto my face. I rubbed my hands against my face trying to wash out the pounding feeling. Feeling refreshed, I dried my hands and face off with a towel. I looked up and instantly regretted it when I was met with my own fat figure. I looked terrible. Pale, fat, bruised, red marks, cuts and ugly stared straight back at me.

I instantly felt like cutting and subconsciously went to search for my razor in a drawer installed into the long bench. I felt silly when I forgot this wasn't even my house. I sighed a deep breath and felt more pain shoot around my ribs. "What the... why does it hurt so much?" I practically whispered to myself. I touched my fat stomach and instantly felt pain. I lifted my shirt up, curious to why so much pain is occurring. I was shocked to see a large purple bruise forming right across the right side of my rib-cage. Before I had time to think about where it came from, I suddenly remembered what had happen. Jason. He did this to me. But where did he go? And where am I? I walked out of the bathroom and made way for the staircase. I heard the sound of a glass bottle smacking against the ground and smashing. "Oh sugar," I whispered to myself feeling scared. 

What if the person is trying to kill me? But then, why would they take me to their house? As I was talking to myself, I heard hurried but sluggish footsteps coming towards me. I ran back into the bedroom that I was in like the coward that I am and hid under the covers. The person was now ascending with trouble up the staircase. The footsteps were getting louder and heavier. Closer and closer, until finally I heard the door begin to creak open. My heart picked up pace and began beating as fast as it ever has. My stomach was doing flips and I felt the urge to cry and vomit. I began to sweat and my breathing became rapid. I don't know who it is but I am scared for my life. It was silent for a moment before I heard the two words I dreaded the most in this miserable world. Two words that make me want to hurt myself to the point that I hopefully one day die. Two words that I will never forget and could identify who said them from a million miles away. They were spoken softly but with venom and malice in every single part of breath and voice. I forced my eyes shut and began to cry. I knew what was coming my way, just from hearing those two words.

"Hey faggot."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heyoooo again so quickly :D how are you all?

I am feeling some daily chapters coming but don't hold to that xD minimum once per week I promise <3

As always leave a comment and let me know how you feel about the story so far. I love all you amazing people. Thank you so much for reading my story.

Until the next time <3 peace out