Chapter 34

Jason's POV:

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, causing me to let out a frustrated groan as I rose to my feet and rubbed at my sore eyes. I turned around to see Justin spread out on my bed in a deep sleep, letting out cute little snores. I mentally awed at the sight before feeling my stomach grumble. "Shut up I'll feed you now," I whispered in an annoyed tone looking down to my stomach, rubbing it at the same time. I walked downstairs and opened the fridge, freezer and pantry door all at once, peering inside to try to find some food. I rolled my eyes when I realized that I had been away for quite some time and hadn't yet done any shopping, which made my house empty of food.

"Fuck you're an idiot," I muttered to myself before slamming all three doors shut in one go. I leaned against the cold metal door of the fridge and rubbed my hands over my face feeling my stomach growl in pain at the same time. I let out another loud groan as I clumsily walked back up to my room.

"Fuck it, McDonald's it is," I mumbled as I climbed up the staircase to retrieve my car keys. After quietly entering my room and grabbing my keys, I walked up to Justin and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead which made him move around in his sleep. Just as I was walking out of my bedroom door I heard Justin's voice quietly pass through my head.

"J-Jason w-what t-time is i-it?" He asked yawning and rubbing his fingers over his tired eyes. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was 11am in the morning, fuck we did sleep in a little bit. I don't even remember falling asleep after I kissed Justin that is the last thing I remembered and then everything goes black.

"It's 11am," I said as I held my phone screen towards his face. His eyes grew wide and I could see the panic start to build up on him. He started to breath at a faster pace and I could see how visibly anxious he was getting. I walked over to him and rubbed my hand over his back to try to calm his nerves down.

"W-we m-missed s-school a-again," Justin managed to say between deep hitched breaths and stuttering. I pulled his head into my shoulders and gave him a firm hug. I kissed the top of his head and tried my best to not laugh at him. I don't mean it in a bad way, but the way he stresses over school is honestly adorable to see.

"Justin it's okay," I said trying to convince him that it wasn't the end of the world, "I can call in sick for you." He looked up to me with disbelief on his face.

"T-that w-would be l-lying," he said as I heard his breaths become much deeper. "Y-you c-can't l-lie t-to the s-school J-Jason." I honestly couldn't believe him right now, I was trying so hard to keep the laughter from falling out. I could feel my face beginning to turn red as I had to hold in breaths of laughter. I had a smirk on my face that I was trying to hide with a pout, but was failing miserably at. Justin must have noticed my reaction because he smacked me lightly on the chest and folded his arms across his chest. Justin's face turned into a frown and pout and he honestly looked so adorable that I just wanted to take him right then and there.

"N-not f-funny," He said and turned his head away from me. That is all it took for me to break and burst out into laughter on the floor beside the bed.

After my little outburst of laughter I sat back up and stood to my feet.

"I'm sorry Justin but you are just too adorable. I'm going for breakfast, do you want to come?" I asked taking hold of his soft hands.

"N-no, b-but c-can I u-use y-your p-phone to c-call my m-mum p-please?" He asked looking sad when he mentioned his mum.

"Where's your phone?" I asked wondering why someone his age wouldn't have their phone on them. Justin's face dropped again and he looked down to the ground sadly. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to work out why he suddenly got sad. I dropped down to my knees, keeping a hold of his hands in mine. "Justin tell me, what's wrong?"