Chapter 9

Justin POV:

My body froze. I clenched my eyes closed and let out a deep shiver. My heart began to pump in overdrive. I dared not to turn around. I knew what was behind me. I couldn't contain my thoughts. It is as if I lost all control over my body. So many things were running through my mind. I didn't even know what to do apart from just lay there and fight back tears and attempt to gain control over my body. Tears began to swell up in my eyes and as much as I wanted to not let them slip, they did.

Was I in the Jason McCann's house?

Why was I here?

What happened to me?

Am I going to finally die?

My mind was racing as I tried to not pass out from the anxiety that was building up inside of me. And just like that, I remembered what happened before I blacked out.

*Flashback*

"What up fag. You look like shit." Jason teased. I just kept my head down but stopped in my tracks. I sighed under my breath, "Just get it over and done with," hoping that Jason would not hear me.

"Look in my eyes when I am talking to you bitch." Jason spat. He grabbed my chin and forced my eyes to meet his. Fear suddenly took over my body. "Now answer my question you faggot. What up?" Jason continued.

My body began shaking uncontrollably and I took a deep swallow. "N-nothing J-Jason." I managed to stutter pathetically.

"Good now apologize for being a waste of space." Jason said with venom in his voice. I looked down to his feet. I noticed that Jason had balled his fist together. Before I knew it his fist met my stomach. "I said to look at me you faggot." He spat. "You have one more chance to apologize. Screw up and you're dead. Got it?" Pain shot throughout my entire body. I had the immediate urge to vomit, thankfully having nothing to come out.

I slowly raised my eyes so they met his. I wouldn't be surprised if they looked tired and glazed. I just looked into Jason's eyes for a few seconds before I felt my body give up and my vision blacked out.

*End flashback*

That explains why my entire body is aching. But why am I in a house with Jason? I am going to die. That is the only conclusion that I can come to. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore and everything came out. Tears began to flow down my face and audible sobs filled the room. I didn't care if Jason saw or heard me anymore. I am going to die anyway so what does it matter? My head started to pound. 'Just hurry up and end my life,' I thought to myself.

Jason's POV:

I don't know what had come over me. My body switched into a mode that I don't have much control over. Anger filled my veins. The blood boiled with venom as I stared at this waste of fucking space lying in my house. I had both of my fists clenched by my hips. Anger took over my body and face. I began to shake with the madness that was building up inside of me. When I thought about this pathetic piece of shit being in my house I knew what needed to be done. No one is around. I can do whatever I want to him and all in the freedom of my own house. A smug smirk took over my face as I took a few steps into the room, struggling to maintain my balance from the alcohol. I stopped once I was at the end of the bed. I just stood there and looked at a blanket that had been used to cover this ugly kids disgusting body. As I stood there, I noticed that the blanket was moving up and down slightly and that little sobs could be heard. "Naw does baby want his bottle?" I joked in a teasing manner. "I don't have a bottle for you but you can have my fists instead?" I asked sarcastically, laughing afterwards.

Narrator's POV:

The sobs in the room became more audible deeper. The broken boy under the thick black blanket let out all of his emotions. He was on the verge of having an anxiety attack but he didn't care. He wanted his life to end. The drunk teenage boy that stood no more than a metre away from the broken boy laughed at emotions of the broken boy. "J-Just h-hurry up a-and k-k-ill me J-Jason," the broken boy stuttered.

"No... Not yet," Jason spoke edging closer to the broken boy. "The fun is just about to begin." He said in tone that could be passed off as a whisper. Jason put both of his powerful arms out and grabbed hold of the blanket that was covering the boy. His defined arms showed veins that slightly popped out through his tattoo sleeves. He pulled the blanket back to reveal a sweaty, stressed, red-faced broken boy. This brought a smile to Jason's face. "There, there," Jason spoke calmly, "I will look after you," he continued with grimace. The fragile boy turned his head slowly whilst sluggishly opening his tired and wet eyes. Once his eyes met with Jason's, shock was evident in his response. Without any warning the boy curled up defensively into a ball, doing his best to protect himself from the impending hurt. Jason smirked the widest his possibly could before cracking his neck from side to side. The alcohol in his body was now pumping alongside anger in his body.

He took a deep breath in and held it while looking down at his prey. He exhaled peacefully before grabbing the boy with his dominant right arm. He wrapped his powerful hand around the small brittle neck of the boy and yanked the boy upright. They now stood at equal level with each other, Jason by his own accord and the boy by nothing but Jason's pure dominance. No words were said at all. Jason threw barged forwards forcing the boy to slam back first against a nearby wall of the room. As they made contact, the boy could be heard letting out a frightened whimper, followed by any air in his body being forced out. Jason then brought his left hand up. He balled up his fist and held it under the boys jaw. They again made eye contact, only for Jason to raise his smirk and let out a "Hmph," in a cocky manner. Jason pulled back his fist and then swung it forward at his full force. But he did not let go of the boy. He held him in the same position and repeated this motion and another four swings of the fist. The boy was heard to be letting out sobs mixed with cries of pure pain. Blood began to pour out of the boy's mouth and down the right arm of Jason, covering his tattoos. After the punches stopped, Jason proceeded to drop the boy to the ground and begin kicking him in the ribs at full force. All that filled the room was the sound of the excruciating kicks and whimpers from the boy. Blood flowed from the boy's mouth at a more constant rate and soon then boy became silent. Even after the silence, Jason continued to pound into the boy showing absolutely no remorse for what he was doing. At least five more kicks were made before Jason decided to let up.

He took in a few short deep breaths before looking down at the damage that he had just caused this boy. He then let out a burst of sadistic laughter before grabbing the boy by the hem of his shirt and pulling him back up. He placed the boy back onto the bed before turning around and walking out the door, shutting it behind him. Not once did he look back. Jason then went downstairs and out the front door. He went inside of his car and started the engine. He grabbed his cigarette packet out of the centre console and lit up a smoke. He then backed out of his driveway and heading back in the direction of the school. He thought to himself by the time he got to school it would be the middle of first class and maybe nobody would notice his absence. The boy crossed his mind briefly, but he dismissed the thought because who would miss that pathetic waste of space? He laughed to himself whilst taking a deep inhale of the cigarette.

______________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo again how are you all? :)

Hope that you like the chapter. I will be writing one per day over the weekend :D

Leave a comment and let me know what you think, it would be kindly appreciated <3

I hope that you are always having a wonderful time and enjoy your weekends!!! 

Until next time, farewell.