Chapter 17

Jason's POV:

I ran out of the house and pulled my keys from my pocket. I unlocked my car and hopped into the driver's seat not caring about putting a seat belt on. Turning on the engine, I put the car into reverse backing out of the driveway. As soon as I hit the road I put my foot down on the accelerator and gunned it through the suburban streets. I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going, all I know is that I wanted away from whatever that just was. What the fuck is that kid doing to himself? Why the fuck is he doing that? My eyes stared blankly at the road as I sped through the streets, running red lights not caring about rules or safety. I felt my as though my mind was trying to tell me something as all these emotions ran through my mind. My gut was turning and my body felt like butterflies were flying inside of it. What the fuck is happening to me? A part of me was telling me to turn back and go back to him, yet a bigger part of me was screaming 'fuck him.' I don't know what to do.

I pulled over to the side of the road and reached for my packet of cigarettes. I pulled one out and lit it taking a deep drag. I leant back in my seat and blew the smoke out. I felt a sense of calmness take over my body and the nicotine took into my airways and bloodstream. I took another few drags of the cigarette, pondering on what to do. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked down at his arms. There were so many scars. What in the fuck possess' someone to do that to themselves. I thought about why he would hurt himself like that as I finished off my smoke. Again, that weird feeling went through my body as I indicated to turn around on the road and before I knew it I was heading back towards his house. My head was so fucked up right now that I couldn't think straight about anything. I pulled into his driveway and stopped the car. I got out of the car and looked towards the house. I walked up to the front door and walked into the house, heading back up to his room. As soon as I got to his door I heard the sound of him crying still. I knocked on the door and called out for him. There was no answer so I opened the door to let myself in.

The room was darker than I remember and took my eyes a few moments to adjust. As soon as they did I spotted the sight of a small broken boy, balled up in the corner of his room. Pain shot through my gut and I slowly approached him and gulped. "Uh hey man," I said lowly. He looked up to me with tears still streaming down his face. "Are you okay?" He shook his head no and placed his head back into his arms. "Look I'm sorry for running off. Uh..." I was speechless. How do I talk to him about this? "Uhm... do you want to tell me why you do that to yourself?" I asked actually interested in why he would do it. Again, he lifted his head to make eye contact with him. His eyes showed no emotion whatsoever. He looked at me blankly as he started to slow his cries down.

"B-because e-every d-day I g-get t-told I-I'm n-not g-good e-enough." He spoke so truthfully. I looked down to the ground as that weird feeling took over me.

"By who?" I asked him

"Y-you J-Jason." He stated.

And that's when it happened. I felt something inside of me burst. My blood began to boil and my muscles tensed up. I clenched my jaw hard and balled my fists up. I took deep breaths and cracked my neck. How fucking dare this little faggot say that I am responsible for his problems? I could feel anger take over my body.

Justin's POV:

I looked up to Jason trying to see what he was thinking. He literally just found out my biggest secret and if he tells anyone than the embarrassment will kill me. He just asked me why I did it so I told him truthfully that it was because of him. He is the one person, out of everybody, that constantly goes out of his way to make my life miserable. He beats me down daily, calls me all sorts of names and can never just let me be. He reminds me how pathetic my life actually is. And worst of all? He takes pleasure in doing it.

I saw his expression change. He went from looking calm and collected to furious. I noticed that he was all tensed up now and preparing to let out his anger. I looked into his ice blue eyes, which quickly changed to a cold and heartless black colour.

"How fucking dare you? You fucking spoilt little faggot. You want to blame this shit on me? Fuck you, you worthless piece of crap." He spat at me, turning to shut my bedroom door. He closed and locked the door before walking back over to me. I looked up at him to see him towering over me and blocking me in the corner. "You want to blame me for your own stupid fucking decision. Well you can blame me for what I am about to do. You want to bleed, I'll fucking make you bleed." He continued to spit at me. I braced myself for the oncoming assault.

Except I was taken off guard when I felt a power set of hands grabbed my right arm, the arm I had just hurt. Using his hands, he placed my arm on the ground and stood on my hand using his left foot. He then kicked me in the jaw using his free foot. I was knocked back and unable to defend myself. With the right foot, he began to stomp onto my forearm where I had just cut. Immediate pain shot through my arm and all around my body. I was on the verge of passing out from the pain. I don't know how many stomps he did, but all I knew was my arm was going numb and the pain was unbearable. I looked over to my arm to see it covered it blood. Most of the healing scars and now been reopened and were oozing out blood. This sight made me feel sick. The last thing I remember before my vision faded was Jason spitting on my arm and saying, "Now you can blame me for that you fucking faggot." And with that Jason exited my room and my vision blacked out.

____________________________________________________________

Heyoo again :)

How are you all? 

Thank you all so much for reading and voting!!! It is so nice to know people like this story. And for everyone commenting thank you so much!!! It means so much to me to now how you feel :)

This chapter is kind of depressing :( I hope things get better soon for Justin.

Anyway another update coming soon!

Until next time, farewell <3