Chapter 19

Justin's POV:

I sat on my knees and almost in a ball position, in the pouring rain. I couldn't recognize the person's voice due to the heavy rainfall. I looked over to the car, only faintly seeing the headlights in the downpour of rain. Cold chills ran throughout my body as the wind had now begun to pick up. I put both my arms around my chest, as if I were hugging myself and broke out into shivers, as well as crying. I looked back down to the ground and closed my eyes, completely confused on what to do. No more than two seconds past when the sound of the car horn once again got my attention. I kept my eyes closed and tried to think as best I could about what to do. Two options ran by me. One, I get up and continue on my way avoiding the possibility of getting hurt or kidnapped. Or two, I trust whoever this is and just get into the car and hope they are nice enough to care for me. I made a quick judgement call and decided to just be on my way. No one is nice to me. No one cares for me. That person probably wants to do unthinkable things to me.

With my mind made up, I raised my head slowly and opened my eyes. I looked forward and started to lift myself off of my knees and to my feet. The sound of the car horn pierced into my ear again, but instead of reacting to it I took a step forward, trying to regroup myself. I took a few more steps forward when once again my body gave out. I fell hard on my knees causing me to send out a pain filled whimper. I feel so useless right now. I can't even help myself. I'm weak both mentally and physically. My head started to ache and sent white dots into my vision. I had the feeling of passing out so I backed myself up against a nearby tree and focused on my breathing. I tried my best to zone everything out of my mind but the sound of a door being shut and light jogging against the wet ground could be heard. The heavy downpour of rain still maintained its pressure.

I was taking slow deep breaths and trying to not feel the cold chill against my now soaking clothes. Goosebumps riddled my skin from the cold and my teeth were chatting. That's when I was embraced with two warm and powerful arms wrapped around my body. I was then lifted up from my knees and embraced into a warm and very defined body. I opened my arm to try to see who it was but the white dots still flooded my vision. Without any warning I was lifted from the ground with one arm under my legs and the other supporting my back. Whoever this person was pulled me in close to them and held me tight. I heard a car door being opened and I was placed inside gently. The person adjusted the seat so that I had plenty of leg room and my seat reclined back. I felt a seatbelt being placed over me and then the door being shut. I tried to regain my vision but to no avail, so I just lay there hoping this person helps me.

The sound of the drivers car door being opened and shut was hear, followed by the sound of the engine starting. The person directed the air vents to face me and put them on heat. Whoever it was then placed a jacket around me. After a minute or so I felt my body slowly returning to a normal temperature. My headache started to fade away and my breathing was back to a normal pace. I opened my eyes and could see clearly now. I turned my head to the driver seat and was in complete fear once I saw who it was. My stomach dropped and heart pounded hard and fast. My breathing was irregular and I automatically went into flight mode. I didn't realize at first but I had started to ball myself up and let out slight whimpers in fear. The person who did this to me. The person who made my life a living hell. The person that purposely beats me down to get some sort of satisfaction out of it was helping me.

"J-Jason," I stuttered gaining his attention straight away. He looked over to me and I noticed that his expression didn't hold any anger and violence. He almost looked troubled or upset. He sent me a smile as continued to look forwards as he drove through the dark wet streets. I looked him up and down to see that his hair was dripping with water and his skin had a light cover of water. I noticed that he was only wearing a singlet and could only assume that his jacket was around me. What in the world is he doing picking me up in the pouring rain. He doesn't care about me and wishes the worst upon me. And where is he taking me? Panic started to set in as my mind raced through all my past experiences with him. I think he realized this too because without saying a word he pulled over to the side of the road.

Jason's POV:

Don't ask me why I am doing what I am. I can't even explain it. I was coming back from a long drive and saw him on his knees on the side of the road. Not to mention that it was pouring rain. I spent my afternoon thinking about what I had done earlier and what I do in general to this kid. I don't honestly know why I do what I do. I based it down to he gets everything that I don't have. But after meeting his mother, this feeling of guilt took over me and now for some reason I feel as though I should him. I noticed that he starting to panic. It is easy to tell when I usually see it day after day. I pulled over to the side of the road and put the car into park. I turned to face him and reached my left over and placed it on his back. His body still felt freezing cold and I could see that he was still shivering.

"Justin," I spoke surprising myself for actually acknowledging his name. His eyed open slowly and he looked into mine. "What were you doing walking in the rain?" I asked whilst I started to rub his back up and down.

"I n-need t-to g-go t-to t-the ho-hospital," he stuttered weakly. "M-my a-arm h-hurts."

I looked to see him with his right arm tucked into his stomach. I when to reach for it but he flinched as soon as he saw my movement. "Justin I'm not going to hurt you," I stopping my movements. He looked into my eyes again and I smiled at him. He nodded his head so I continued my movements. I gently grabbed his right arm and moved it away from his body. He let out a little whimper and tried to pull his arm back. "Justin please, let me look," I said again stopping my movements and waiting for him to let me. He pushed his arm to me so I continued to move it towards me. I removed the jacket from covering it and pulled up his wet sleeve slowly to avoid any pain to him. I turned on the inside car light to get a better look at the damage. When I looked down I immediately saw all the cuts again and tears welt up in my eyes. The sight is something I am definitely not used to seeing. His arm was now covered in black and purple bruises, as well as blood from the cuts. I noticed that older looking scars had been reopened and the newer once were still showing signs of bleeding. His arm looked to be under a lot of pain. My heart felt like it was in a vice and a tear from each eye ran down my cheek. "Justin is this from me?" I spoke getting softly. He looked to him and he nodded his head slowly. I saw him lick his lips that were now a purple colour and nervously just look at me. I at him and just smiled.

"W-what?" He asked as I just stared at him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and ran the pad of my thumb down his cheek. He looked shocked by my movement and I don't blame him because I was too.

"You're cute Justin," I said while running my thumb up and down his cheek. My thumb ran over his cold lips and I had this weird feeling shoot through my heart. I stared and looked at him before something inside of me happened. I couldn't control myself but I leant in towards him so that we were now close. And by close I meant that my nose was grazing over his nose. I looked him dead in the eyes and he looked lost. He didn't know what to make of what I was doing and neither did I. I felt his warm breaths being let out of his mouth and blowing against neck. I placed my hand against his cheek and tilted my head slightly. Without any hesitation I leant in and placed my lips against his.

____________________________________________________________________

OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED :O

Heyooo!!! how are you all?

Hope you like the update and thank you so much for all votes and comments. You are all amazing <3

Let me know what you think! Jason kissed Justin i just... woah

I'll be updating again soon 

Until next time, farewell <3