Chapter 49

Jason's POV:

I clenched at my shoulder as Sam pulled the blade out slowly sending immense shooting pain throughout my whole arm. I closed my eyes and couldn't keep in the moans and groans that escaped my mouth as my body slumped to the ground. I was on my knees trying my best to keep conscious, but I could feel my head slowly sinking down and my vision beginning to fade out. The last thing I remember was the feeling of something hard smacking against the back of my head and just like that I blacked out.

***

My thoughts started to bring me out of the unconsciousness I was in. Instantly I thought about Justin. Where was he? He better be safe and not in pain, because I swear to fucking God if that Sam motherfucker hurt my baby I will kill him. I could begin to feel the body starting to wake up again as I felt sharp pain in my shoulder and in the back of my head. My muscles were worn out and I struggled to move my good arm over to my shoulder to feel for the damage but couldn't move my arm.

I tried to open my eyes, but only saw blackness. Where the hell was I? I tried to move to find a way out of wherever I was before I realized that I had been tied down to a chair, although I couldn't see, I felt my wrists in constraints and my legs tied in one another. I groaned as I tried struggling my way out of the constraints with all my strength, but got absolutely nowhere. I huffed and started to let out small barely inaudible sobs. Yes... Jason McCann is capable of crying.

"Fucking let me out of here you motherfucker!" I yelled feeling my throat hurt. I don't even know where I was and if anyone was even around, but I had to try to get out, for Justin. I need to protect him and show him that he is the only person I want in my life. "JUSTIN?" I shouted hoping with all my heart I would hear his voice in reply.

But.

Nothing.

I dropped my head as I gave up hope but I knew that I couldn't give up on Justin. I kept mumbling to myself 'I love you Justin. I will find you,' over and over again. Finally my vision went from complete darkness to blinding white light. I heard some shuffling and light whimpering coming from my left side, but I couldn't make out who or what was causing it. I closed and opened my eyes to try to adjust to the harsh light, before I could start to make out two figures standing in front of me.

Sam stood in front of me with a wide grin across his face. He looked so smug and full of himself. I can't wait to beat that out of him. He took a few steps towards me, stopping just in front of me. Sam leant in close to me so that we were face to face and chuckled under his breath.

"Something amusing to you fuckface?" I spat smirking a little. I won't let this kid intimidate me. He just looked at me bemused before laughing in my face.

"Actually," Sam began to speak, "Yes." He laughed again before continuing on sarcastically. "The Jason McCann. So talked up to be this heartless, brutal, relentless man, but sat in front of me is a weak little boy in love with a piece of trash." I felt rage begin to pump through my veins at his words. If only I could get my hands of him.

"Maybe the monster needs to be unleashed then," I said lightly under my breath as I just stared at Sam in the eyes. I wanted him to see that I wasn't playing his stupid games. I wanted to end his life for everything he has done to both Justin and I.

"I can help with that," Sam spoke with an evil grin. He turned his back to me and moved to the side of my vision. I kept my eyes trained on him, but out of the corner of my vision I saw something on the ground. Refocusing my eyes on whatever it is, I finally made out that it was Justin. My heart stopped for a brief moment, before beginning to pump harder and fast every second. My mouth clenched shut and I felt the blood boiling with rage inside of me flowing through my veins.