Chapter 14

Justin POV:

I stood in my place completely frozen with my movements. I couldn't believe my eyes. My biggest fear, the one person who goes out of their way to make my life a living hell, was standing in my house with a giant smirk and his face. Perhaps even worse, my mother has absolutely no idea who this person is or what he has done to me. He took away my happiness. My house is the one place that I am supposed to feel somewhat safe and now that has been taken away from my. I could feel my heart pounding and my breaths escaping me. Anxiety had taken over my body. My mind was in flight mode and I couldn't do anything. I literally just stood there like a statue. Silence took over the house momentarily until I heard my Mum speak. "See Justin, I told you your friend was here." I looked over to my mother who seemed to be overly happy to see that I actually had a friend over. She had a big smile on her face and was holding her hands in fists, raising them in the air, as if to cheer at what was happening. I looked back over to Jason and could see the smirk plastered all over his face, growing wider by the second. He winked at me and turned back to my Mum. "Justin left his belongings at my place after yesterday," he spoke innocently. "I just thought I would come and drop them off in case he needed something important."

"Aw that is so nice of you ..." my Mum paused and looked at Jason looking a little embarrassed, "sorry sweetie I never got your name," she continued.

"Jason, Jason McCann," Jason spoke sounding sincere.

"Well Jason thank you so much. You are a really good friend," my Mum spoke giving Jason a nod of approval before turning to me. "Justin baby are you hungry? I am going to go make some lunch."

I looked at my Mum but still couldn't build up the courage to speak, so instead I just shook my head from side to side. My Mum gave me a sad look and turned back to Jason, "Well I will have some lunch ready soon, Jason would you like to join us?" WHAT! No she can't let him stay. My anxiety built up even more inside of me.

"Sure I would love to," Jason said sweetly looking at me and smirking wide, "If that isn't too much hassle."

"No it is the least I could do. I heard you looked after my baby yesterday when he wasn't feeling well," my mother said turning to go into the kitchen. "Justin I will call you when it is ready, why don't you show your friend around." And just like that I was left alone with Jason still not being able to move. He walked slowly and cockily over to me with his tongue between his lips, still smirking. He rubbed the back of his neck and made direct eye contact with me. I could see his eyes changing from that light blue colour back to a dark black colour. Surely he wouldn't hurt me in my own house right?

"Take me to your room right now you fucking faggot. Say a word to your Mum and you will regret it. Got it?" He spat at me throwing my backpack at my face. I simply nodded my head and turned to walk back to my room. This is literally my worst nightmare coming true. I can't escape Jason anywhere.

Jason POV:

I followed the worthless piece of shit to his room. I love how scared he is of me. I can walk into his own house and control him. That is what you call power. His mum is beautiful. From head to toe and her personality is just drop dead gorgeous. I wish I had her as my mother. This pathetic faggot doesn't deserve someone like her. I do. I looked around his house as he led me to his room and was just admiring how amazing this house is. Everything screams rich and fancy. The house was so spacious and looked brand new. The faggot stopped and faced a door before sighing under his breath and opening the door wide. My mouth opened wide in shock. His room was fucking dope. It had its own bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, a king sized bed, a huge TV and pretty much every gaming console I knew existed. I looked around his and immediately noticed how dark it was, probably just because of the weather outside. He had a window but it was half covered by a black curtain. The window overlooked the bed and you could see the stormy weather outside. His sheets and pillows were all purple and his walls were painted purple as well. I guess its suits him, a faggot like purple.

He stood in front of me so I pushed him out of the way and sat on his bed. Holy fuck was it comfortable. I practically sank into it. The sheets felt incredible and his pillows were so soft. I so want this bed. I turned to look at the fag to see him covering his eyes with one of his hands. Is this faggot crying?

"Oi faggot," I hissed, his hands immediately shot down beside him and he looked straight me. I noticed his eyes were wet and red. "Haha are you crying you pathetic fucking baby." I laughed looking at him. "Naw what's wrong? Are you scared that I'm going to hurt you." I said standing to my feet. I approached him slowly and stood a foot away from him. Using my right arm I placed it across his chest and held his left shoulder in my left hand. I pushed him back against the wall with full force and felt his body shake from this. I saw his head bounce off the wall and his eyes close. I heard him whimper and start to let out little, barely audible sobs. Tears started to drip from his eyes and his body began to shake, as if he was shivering. "Because you better fucking be scared you worthless piece of shit. You think that just because your mummy is downstairs that you are safe?" I mocked. "No Justin, I want you to listen to me. No matter what or where we are, you will never, ever be safe from me? You got that. I told you yesterday that the fun is only just beginning and trust me when I say, it is. I will not stop until you understand how miserable and pathetic your life is." I whispered in his ear hearing him let out sobs and whimpers between my words.

I took a few steps back, but still was close enough that my arms were extended to touch him. I changed the positioning of my arms and moved them slowly from his chest to his neck. I gripped his neck and gradually applied more and more pressure. Within a few moments, I was using all the strength I had, veins of my arms showing, and squeezed as hard as I could. I felt his wimpy little neck crushing on itself. I watched as he gasped deeply for air and laughed in his face when he couldn't get any. His face was red and tears fell rapidly down his face. I leant in next to his ear, still squeezing his neck hard. "I want you to know, I control you. I will control how live. You understand me?" I whispered releasing me hold of him. He fell to his and knees and gasped deeply for air. He repeated taking deeps breaths until colour returned into his face. I looked down at him and spat on him. "You are fucking worthless. Now get up and go clean yourself up for lunch. And if you speak a word, I will not release next time." He crawled on his hands and knees, like a toddler, to his bathroom and closed the door. I laughed and lay down on his bed pulling my phone out to pass the time.

____________________________________________________________

Heyooooo :)

Happy Easter everyone!!! How are you all.

Thank you for all the support and comments you have been leaving :) I am happy to know you are enjoying the story.

Nawww :( my poor baby Justin. Sorry if the chapter was a bit too abusive but it's building up to something.

As always, please let me know what you think. Your comments keep me motivated to write faster :D

Love you all.

Until next time <3