Chapter 43

Justin's POV

I looked down at the unconscious body of Sam in confusion not actually understanding what Ryan meant. I heard both Ryan and Chaz laughing hysterically in the background as I just stared at my friend, trying to process this whole thing. My eyes flicked back up to Jason's direction and he still looked as though he was completely knocked out of reality.

"What's the matter fag?" Ryan spat as I made eye contact with him. He had a grin plastered across his face and his eyes held menace towards me. "You look confused."

Confused was an understatement. I had literally no idea what was even happening around me, but all I knew was that it was not going to end well for me. The depression that had overtaken my mind started to let itself be known. I backed myself up against the sofa hard and began to curl myself into a protective ball, hoping that the eventual pain they were going to inflict of me would somehow be softened.

My mind started to turn blank to my emotions and all I became focused on was staring forward and praying that they would at least make it quick. They both looked at me with evil smirks and rose to their feet, slowly taking small steps towards me. As soon as they were in front of me they stopped and crouched down to meet me face to face.

"You know I half thought you would have figured it out by now," Ryan said as he leaned in against my ear. I continued to just stare straight ahead, but I did turn my attention to what he was saying.

"Should we tell him?" Chaz asked as he rubbed his chin as though he was in thought.

"You know, nothing would make me happier to see the look on this faggots face... but let's wait a little." Ryan said calmly as he rubbed his hand down my cheek.

I furrowed my eyes a little at their words as I was curious to see what they were talking about. Figured what out? That Jason had just been playing me like a game? That they all going to beat the life out of me? I mean, I already knew this stuff so I guess they're just prolonging it.

I felt a hand being placed into my hair, followed by a pulling motion which caused my face to smack against the ground. I felt a pain shot through my nose as my head began to throb. I tried my best to block out the pain, but it was getting too much for me. I pushed myself up to my hands and knees, knowing that if I stayed down it would only be worse for me. These monsters won't stop until my last breath has escaped my lungs.

As soon as I reached my hands and knees, I felt a sharp pain crack against my ribs as I fell straight back down, grasping at my ribs. My breathing stopped temporarily from the impact from what I think was one of them driving their knee into me. Ryan took this opportunity to wrap his hand around my throat and squeeze. My airways quickly became cut off. I tried with all my energy to breathe in, but my attempts were pointless. The more I struggled, the hard Ryan squeezed.

Ryan looked over to Chaz and motioned his head to me with an evil laugh. I felt blood rushing and being trapped in my head. My body was getting weaker and weaker due to the oxygen cut off. Numbness was starting to run through my legs and parts of my arms. My vision was going between spotty and clear and I felt myself getting closer to passing out.

Ryan suddenly released his hold of my throat and picked me up, holding my arms behind my back. Chaz took this opportunity to use me as a punching bag, driving his hand repeatedly into my stomach and ribs. I was suddenly let go of again and dropped down to my knees, feeling the weakness of my body. I struggled to even stay on my knees but I knew that if I fell, they would just pick me up and make it worse for me.

I lifted my head to face the, but was absolutely shocked to see what I did. I could swear that my heart temporarily stopped beating, my stomach dropped and tears quickly began escaping my eyes, running their course down my cheeks. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't want to believe what I was seeing and I was praying that I was going delusional from all the hits. I slumped back against the sofa with my hands wrapped around my ribs, trying to best to regroup my breathing. But the scene in front of me had completely shocked me to the point where I couldn't breathe properly.