Chapter 13

Jason's POV:

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain and thunder. My head was aching and my throat dry. I had the urge to drink as much water as humanly possible. I got out of bed, stepping of the bodies of the two girls as I did so. I staggered into the kitchen and turned on a light. The weather outside was dark, stormy and miserable. Grabbing a glass cup, I filled it with water from the tap downing the glass in seconds. I refilled the cup and downed the water once more. I opened up the cupboard above the fridge and grabbed some aspirin. I popped two tablets out of the packet and downed one more cup of water before slouching down against the fridge. My thoughts took back to yesterday afternoon. After I beat down that worthless faggot, I invited two girls from school over to have some drinks and have some fun. I remembered drinking quite a bit of alcohol before the girls mentioned wanting to feel a high. At that stage, I brought out some weed that I had in my room and together we all felt a very relaxing high, which was topped off by sexual activities. No wonder my head hurts so much right now.

I rose back to my feet slowly and sighed deeply. What a great way to start the weekend I thought to myself. I made my way back to my room to catch some more sleep. Once I stepped in my room, I noticed that the girls were both starting to wake up. They both were half naked and yawned before looking at me with eager smirks. As if they rehearsed it while I was downstairs, they both started to act sexy twirling their long hair with their fingers before simultaneously speaking in high pitched voices. "Good morning Jasey." One girl licked her bottom lip staring at me, the other making a pouty face. "Last night was amazing you sexy beast," the girl with light blonde hair spoke, still making a pouty face. "Yeah you are amazing," the other dark brown haired girl spoke making a wink face to me. I visibly cringed at this before laughing to myself looking down.

"Uh yeah whatever," I said before looking back up at both of them, "Now get the fuck out of here you skanks." They both looked at me with shocked faces. They looked at each other raising their eyebrows before looking back to me. "Excuse you, we want to stay here with you." They both spoke together. I said nothing and lost eye contact with them, but I did walk over to them picking up their belongings. "What are you doing babe, that's our stuff." The blonde girl spoke. Continuing to ignore these annoying bitches, I walked downstairs and open the front door, both of them following close behind me. "What do you think you are doing Jase babe?" The blonde spoke annoyingly. Without any words, I simply looked at them and threw all their shit outside in the rain. They looked at me shocked at my actions before running outside in the rain to collect their stuff. I laughed at the sight and when they looked up at me to speak again, I cut them off. "Take you worthless shit and get the fuck off my property you sluts. I only used you for a night of fun. The fun is over. And don't call my babe. You are both cringe as fuck," I spoke sounding annoyed before slamming the door on them, locking them out.

I went back up to my bedroom and opened the window. The smell of alcohol, weed and sex was filling the room. I went to take a shower and freshen up a bit. As I exited my room I noticed something unfamiliar. It was a backpack. Black and full in size. I walked over to it and picked it up to see whose bag it was. I placed it on my bed, unzipping it and searching inside. It was filled with school books, a spare set of clothes, a dairy, a phone and a wallet. I knew this was not my bag, so I opened to wallet to see who it belonged to. I smiled a little when I saw the school ID with the name Justin Bieber on it. Looks like I just scored, I thought to myself as the ID also had his address on it. Maybe I will go and pay him a little visit after I freshen up I thought as I went to shower.

After I finished showering, I changed into light blue ripped jeans, a white shirt with a red and black flannelette shirt on top and white shoes. I went back over the bag and pulled out his dairy. I wonder what the faggot thinks about. I opened up the dairy to a random page and was confused when I saw a lot of doodling on the page. There was also sad faces follow by the words, "soon... soon this will be over." I laughed a little at his pettiness before closing the book and placing it on a table near my bed. I will go through the book later on for my own amusement. I unlocked his phone to see a background photo of him and his mother as well as a missed call from 'Mummy'. "Aw what a little mummy's boy. Stupid gay faggot," I laughed to myself. I couldn't do much more with the phone since it was password protected. Like that is going to stop me. I threw the phone on the ground and stomped on it, cracking the screen and breaking the LCD screen. I put the phone back into the bag and pulled out his school books. I know how much this fag thinks school work is important so I went back into the bathroom and placed his books in the sink, turning the tap on, soaking the books in water. I walked back into my bedroom and put the books back into the bag. I took out his spare set of clothes and simply spat onto them before putting them back him. What a loser.

I zipped his bag back up after putting all of his stuff back into it. I made way down the stairs and out to my car. I ran quickly to avoid getting wet and punched his address into my GPS system. Time to find out where this faggot lives. I drove to his house in about twenty minutes or so before driving past a house that practically looked like a mansion. I awed at the sight. No way does this pathetic kid live here. He does not deserve a place like this to call home. I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I noticed that his car was nowhere to be seen, must still be at school. I took a breath in before hopping out of my car and quickly making way for his front door, again to avoid the rain. Once I was at his front door, I noticed how fancy this place looked. It legit looked like something a celebrity would live in. I rang the doorbell and waited to be answered by the faggot. I was shocked when the door knob twisted and a beautiful young woman answered the door. She was short, maybe 5ft, had dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She smiled at me kindly and greeted me within seconds. "Hi there, can I help you?" She said sweetly making me smile.

"Uh yeah hi, um, I think I might have the wrong house." I spoke a little embarrassed.

"Oh who are you looking for sweetie?" She spoke still smiling at me.

"Uh Justin... Justin Bieber?" I said as more of a question scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh yes, Justin is my son. Are you a friend of his? He is up in his room at the moment, I can go get him?" She replied, signalling me to walk into the house.

"Uh yea that'd be great. Thanks," I spoke looking around the house is awe. This house was literally something you would see on TV in a rich neighbourhood. I did not expect this. I stood just by the front door awkwardly waiting for Justin's mum to come back down. She was so sweet and absolutely breathe taking.

Justin's POV:

I sat on my bed looking out into the darkness of the sky, watching the lighting and rain. This weather calms me. It is soothing to watch and makes me think less about my pathetic life. I had no plans for the weekend. Usually I just lock myself up in my room and wait out the free time I have to avoid all the people that despise me out in the world. I was still in an immense amount of pain from the beatings throughout the week by Jason, but hopefully by Monday I won't feel as sore, so that I can prepare for another week of beatings. I sighed as I watched the rain become heavy and the sound of thunder become quiet prevalent. My stream out thought was interrupted when there was a soft knock on my door followed by my Mum's gentle voice. "Justin honey are you awake." The door opened and I turned to see my Mum standing there with a huge smile on her face. I sent her a fake smile and turned back to face out the window. "Justin baby, you have company down stairs. I think it is a friend from school." She said causing me to turn my head back to her.

Emotionlessly I shook my head and said, "I don't have any friends."

She looked at me confused before smiling again. "Well you come down and tell the nice boy downstairs that."

Convinced that she wouldn't leave me alone until I did what she wanted I got up out of my room and started to follow her towards the front door. My heart started to beat rapidly and I began to feel myself sweat. No one ever comes to visit me. Everyone hates me. Who would want to see me? I am a loser. I felt anxiety inside me begin to build up and my nerves began to make me shake. As we got to the bottom step and turned to the front door I stopped dead in my tracks when I locked eyes with the boy. I could feel my face drain of colour and my heart practically beat out of my chest. Tears started to build up in my eyes and I felt vulnerable. I almost started to cry. I stood still, shaking in fear.

"J-J-Jason?" I stuttered purely scared for my life.

He looked at me with evil in his eyes before looking at my Mum. His eyes immediately changed from a darkened colour to a light blue. He turned back to me and smiled.

"Hey Justin."

_________________________________________________________________

Boom super quick update xD 

Heyoo again!!! I will update as much as I can over the weekend <3

Let me know what you are thinking of the stories. Reading all the comments makes me smile :)

You are all amazing and thank you so much!!

Until next time <3