Chapter 29

Sam's POV:

The teacher and I managed to lift Justin to his feet. We placed one of his arms over each of our heads and made way for the nurse. The amount of other kids that just sat there laughing at what had just happened was ridiculous, have they no soul? Justin's body was limp and he was not making any sign of being responsive. The teacher was middle aged man, was tall and had a bigger build. He looked mad at what had happened but also upset with it as well. Justin had vomit soaked into his clothes as well as blood from his head dripping down his face. The smell of the vomit was radiating off of Justin, but I didn't care. I felt so ashamed that some kid did this to him. Tears built up in my eyes as I thought about what kind of monster did this to my new friend.

Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Samuel Cooper, but I prefer to be called Sam. I am sixteen years old, which means that I am below a grade to Justin. I have light brown hair, brown eyes, I am around 5 ft 4 and have a very flamboyant personality. I am gay openly and it shows by the way that I act. I have been going to this school for two years now and I really enjoy learning. I know that school may seem boring and all, but I really want to take what I can out of it to move on in the world. I really want to go into a professional of helping people. My friend status is not great, when I came out the friends that I had, they made themselves distant, but they never hurt me our anything. I live at home with my mum and my dad, both of whom love me unconditionally, regardless of who I am.

Now you may be wondering, why I am all of sudden wanting to be friends with Justin? Well, to be honest, I never really knew he existed until a few months back. I have seen him here and there, but never spoke or interacted to him. But whenever I do see him, he always looks upset and lost. He is also alone and never really talks to anyone. I have heard what people say about him, like that he is fat, a fag, a loser, loner... blah blah blah, but, I don't think any of those are true. And the fact that people make up insults to him makes me really upset. It's just, whenever I see him I want to let him know that he isn't any of those. In fact, I think that he is quite attractive. His hair is soft and perfectly styled, his skin is smooth and looks so soft, although I have noticed sometimes he has some markings all over it. His eyes make fall for him, they make me get lost. I really just want to make him feel special and loved. The fact that anyone would do this to him is pathetic.

Anyway, back to it. The teacher and myself had now reached the nurse's office. We knocked rapidly on the door and almost immediately the door swung open and we were met with the nurse. Her mouth dropped at the sight of me and she gasped at the sight of us. She motioned for us to bring Justin in and place him down on a nearby bed. The nurse then told the teacher to call both the principal and Justin's mother. I walked over by Justin's side and held his hand with mine as tears started to drip down my cheeks. The sight of him made my heart feel like it was in a vice.

"I just got off the phone to the principal, he is on his way." The teacher spoke calmly as he sat in the chair searching through the computer. "Do we know who this student is?" He asked typing into the computer

The nurse looked in thought as she looked me and gave the look of, can you answer this?

"Justin, his name is Justin Bieber," I spoke sadly as I pulled his hands close against my chest. His hand was so soft and warm.

"Thanks," spoke the teacher dialling numbers on the phone, "calling her now."

"Do you know what happened?" The nurse asked as she looked up to me with a sad look.

"No, I went to the bathroom and came back and..." I started to let out a few small sobs. "And he was lying on the floor in vomit and blood."

"It is okay sweetie, you are a good friend for helping," she said reaching a hand out and placed it onto my shoulder in a comforting way.