Chapter 32

Narrators POV:

The four shameless boys, who were beating down onto the sweet and innocent boy, all stood with their heads turned to see who produced the voice. Once all of their eyes drifted towards the figure who spoke for them to stop, they all smirked. The voice in which the figure spoke was so calm, yet chilling that is cause all four boys to stop what they were doing immediately. The person stood against a locker, resting the head and upper body against the metal door. The person's lips formed a little smile as the other four boys all stared. Dressed in black jeans, white supras and a red singlet, with a black leather jacket over top stood a young man. His hair was messy and he looked like he was struggling with sleep, yet his expression still oozed confidence.

The boy pushed off of the locker, still maintaining eye contact with the other four boys. He started to walk cockily towards them, scratching the back of his head slowly and raising his eyebrows at the boys. The boys all grew wider smirks and began to turn back around to continue their work on the broken boy that lay on the floor. Just as they raised their hands and feet to strike at the broken boy, the other spoke out again which surprised all four boys.

"Ryan... Chaz... now don't be stupid. I said stop." He said as he slowly approached their sides. "Tell these other two sheep to leave, I don't even know them."

Two of the boys, Ryan and Chaz, turned to face this young man and their smiles turned into a scrunched up expression. The young man walked in front of the boy on the ground and Ryan, Chaz and the other two boys. His expression reeked of confidence and protection.

"What do you want to take over or something?" Chaz asked pointing down to the broken boy.

"I thought you weren't coming back?" Ryan asked with confusion obvious in his tone.

The young man just stood there with no change of expression or posture. He continued to stare at all four boys as if daring them to try something against him. Ryan was obviously getting annoyed at the lack of response from the young man, so he tried to step past him to continue his assault on the broken boy. The young man grabbed him softly on the shoulder and cocked his head to look into Ryan eyes.

"Don't." The young man emotionless.

"What the fuck you doing Jason?" Ryan asked annoyed at his friend.

Jason's POV:

I stood with a firm grip on Ryan's shoulder, stopping him from hurting Justin. I looked him in the eyes and could feel something inside of me taking over. I had this feeling brush over me and the urge to fight kicked in. I pushed Ryan back harshly and stood in front of Justin, turning to quickly look back at him, before looking back up to Ryan and Chaz, and the other stooges they brought. I smirked at them before taking three steps towards them all.

"What's wrong with you man?" Chaz said sounding a little afraid of me.

"Why are you back?" Ryan asked trying to be sound tough. I laughed at the both of them.

"Why don't you four all pick on someone who can defend themselves?" I asked with a pout and raising my eyebrows. I extended my hands and moved them up and down myself, as if to present myself as an option. They all looked at me dumbfounded, before Ryan started to laugh loudly. Chaz looked to Ryan confused, but he started to laugh as though he was forced the do so.

"Bro good fucking joke haha... Okay Jason you got us," Ryan said between laugh walking over and patting me on the back. He was finding my actions hysterical, convincing the other three boys to think the same way. I took his arm softly in my hands and pulled it off my back, letting go and looking up to Ryan, visibly pissed off now. Something inside of me had just snapped and I felt myself losing control. I balled up my fists and slammed one into the side of Ryan's face, watching him drop to the floor. Chaz ran to try to stop his friend falling hard against the floor but was too late. I took the opportunity and rammed my knees straight into Chaz's nose, feeling an immediate crack and hearing him cry out in pain.