End.

Justin's POV:

My entire body was aching. I felt my head thumping and my ribs throbbing with every breath that I took. I am still not too sure what has happened to me. I just remember walking to Jason's room to make a call and then... I don't remember. I blacked out. I think something hit me but I honestly can't think back. It brings me to now. Where am I? I know I saw Jason before but that could have just been a dream.

Wait.

Sam.

I remember seeing Sam. He was the one who bought me to wherever I am right now. Before Sam was with Jason and Jason looked hurt. He was in bad shape. I could remember the two of them talking but I couldn't really make out what they were saying. And then Jason told me to shut my eyes. I must have gone back out of reality when I did because I don't remember anything too well.

I opened my eyes and starting to look around the room. The light was blinding and it took me a while to adjust my eyes to see clearly. When my vision finally came to be, I saw Jason standing out of a chair he was in previously and in front of Jason on his knees was Sam. I rubbed the back of my aching head and bit down on my bottom lip nervously. What was going on? I don't think that either of them noticed me as I slowly started to sit up in pain.

Sam had his hands on the inside of Jason's thighs and was slowly rubbing up and down each thigh. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and wondered what was happening. Why was Sam touching Jason that way? I decided to stay silent and just watch was happening. Can I really trust Jason? Jason sat back into the chair and he had an odd look on his face. I would describe it as he was concentrating, waiting and nervous all in one. Jason awkwardly sat in the chair looking at Sam intently.

"So shall we continue on?" Sam asked enthusiastically. Continue on with what? What were they doing? I felt my stomach sink as I watched on to see Jason nod awkwardly. Sam moved his hands up from Jason's thighs and began to touch up in his private areas. I gulped shut my eyes wide closed. What the heck had been happening while I was out? My heart began to ache as I thought more about it.

Sam and Jason?

Really?

Jason's POV:

Sam had his hands on my dick and was pretty much having his way with it. The look in his eyes was disgusting and I couldn't wait to beat it right out of his stupid fucking head.

Now.

I know what you are thinking. Why don't I just start laying into him already? Well... My shoulder is still in extreme agony and I feel very worn down. I need to give myself some time to build my strength back up and also I need to wait right until the perfect time. Sam needs to be one-hundred percent distracted with whatever it is he wants before I can do anything. I still don't know for sure that it's just him here or if he has anything planned or any weapons on him.

I swallowed hard has he began to unbutton and unzip my pants slowly. I had to fight the urge to destroy him right here and now, so I looked over at Justin to see him sitting up against the wall with his eyes shut hard. I swear he had moved, but when? I tightened myself in the chair which caused Sam to stop what he was doing and look up to me confused. His trained his vision where I was looking before he looked back up to me with a smirk and his eyebrows raised.

"Good idea baby, let's wake him up so he can watch." Sam said seductively which made me cringe all over. Sam rose from his position and walked over towards Justin and knelt down beside him. This could be a perfect opportunity for me. Without and hesitation I rose at of the chair to my feet and took a few steps towards Sam.