Alternate Chapter 6

(Prepare for an alternate story. And no, that did never happen during Chapter 6, this is just an alternate-funny version of what might have happened before you entered the throne room.)

Dust's POV

As I entered the throne room, I witnessed a ridiculous sight. Nightmare wasn't on his throne like he should be, no, instead a frickin' giraffe kid was napping on his glittery pink throne. I snorted as Nightmare entered the room.

"Dust, I do not tolerate the fact that you came one hour-- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING DOING ON MY THRONE?! AND WHY IS MY THRONE PAINTED IN PINK WITH GLITTER?!" I giggled as Nightmare furiously stomped over to his fabulous throne. The animal opened its eyes and looked at Nightmare with bored eyes, then it continued to nap. Nightmare tried to push it off with his hands and tentacles, but to no avail.

He was about to kill it with his tentacles when it did something amazing. The giraffe lifted its ass, keeping its head boredly on the throne as it lifted one leg.

It fucking KICKED the King of Nightmares.

He flew good ten feet away from the throne, Nightmare groaned once his body hit the ground. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT THING?!" He yelled in pure fury as he immediately jumped back up again, running straight at the animal, tentacles aimed at it and ready to bore through its body.

However, the giraffe was smarter and shot loose glitter from the throne at Nightmare's eye socket with its hooves.

"GAH!" He screamed. "MY EYE SOCKET!" Unfortunate for him, he was directly in front if the animal's legs again. It lifted its leg and kicked Nightmare once again. This time he stayed on the ground, trying to rub away the glitter in him first. Once he had done that he looked back up at his pink and glittery throne. The giraffe had lifted its head and bend it slightly backwards, as if it would say 'Bitch please, I'm the new fabulous King of Glittery Nightmares. Suck it, ya fucker.' (Pic at the top)

I laughed so hard that I literally fell down onto the floor, my face was directly on the ground as I repeatedly punched the floor with my fists in laughter. That was the best thing I've seen since I moved into the castle! Oh my goodness, that was so fucking hilarious!

Nightmare was so furious that his black face became half blue in anger. "YOU KNOW WHAT?!" He pointed at the animal. "YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE THIS CASTLE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Then he pulled out a collar. The giraffe seemed to smirk as it lightly wiggled its neck around in a mocking manner, like it would dance in victory. Nightmare growled and death glared at the animal.

Suddenly the throne room's door was opened by... the human? Confused, I looked back at the giraffe. It was gone, as well as the pink paint and the glitter on the throne... the fuck?

"DUST!" I snapped back to reality as I looked at Nightmare. "CATCH THE HUMAN!" I insanely chuckled as I jumped up from the ground, tackling the girl and pinning her to the ground. Dare I say that she looked hot in that position?

Nightmare also saw that the giraffe vanished and sighed in relief, trying to calm down. Then he attached a leash made out of blue magic onto the collar.

Suddenly, Swapfell ran into the room.

(You know the rest.)

[Published: 4/11/17]

A/N

Alternate, RIDICULOUS idea by xXBlazey101Xx on Quotev. Yeah, eehhh... I don't really know myself why I did this, but I hope you enjoy it. If have a good imagination, that is. I guess you can see it as a special? I want to thank you all for reading the crap I write! XD