Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned

(Corrosivetale AU and art were made by me.)

*A vision...

*Wjmf has entered the room.

*Your body struggles under the bed's chains as the man pulls out a knife, making you squirm even more.

*But your body feels numb, as if you are not the one in control.

*He smiles, "Don't worry, I know what I feel, unlike the others."

*"And I won't let them hurt you just because of their idiotic theory."

*You give the knife a nervous look as the man seems to cut the chains with it.

*The chains break down.

*Your vision turns black.

You groggily opened your eyes just a tiny bit, but it seemed to cost some energy. Your eyes slightly adjusted to the room's darkness because of something green dimly glowing in the dark, it was like a light night. However, the energy it took for your eyes to open made you feel numb again, letting you sleep in peace.

"Hey (Y/N), check this out!" (F/N)'s voice created an echo within the dimly lit castle ruins.

You hummed in response, turning towards your friend who pointed at a painted wall. "Look at this wall, dude!" The painted wall seemed to have some kind of story on it.

"What story is it telling? It sure is none that I know of", you commented as your eyes glanced over the wall's "history".

Your friend tapped his index onto his chin in thought, "As far as I know from my family is it about a princess getting kidnapped by nine werewolves. Nine wolves were turned into normal humans by three other men, who wanted to free their kingdom from the wolves' evil grasps. Legends say they were only able to turn back into their wolf forms if they capture the heart of a from humanity isolated woman, and so they decided to take the princess, since she was very isolated because of her father, the king, plus she seemed like an easy target. Then they attempted to kill her multiple times, trying to, quote on quote, 'capture' her heart, since they thought ripping out her heart was the way to do it. However, she also managed to escape multiple times. And let's be real here, their version of "capturing someone's heart" was kinda dumb."

You gave him a look at his amount of knowledge to which he responded with his wiggling eyebrows, making you feel uncomfortable again.

He then cleared his throat, "Anyways. Unfortunately, the werewolves fell in love with the princess and could not bring themselves to harming her any further, especially after they had found out about the woman's necklace, which had a creme colored heart-shaped locket connected to it with white outlines. The darkest werewolf, who was I think the leader, then attempted to steal her necklace, thinking the item was the assumed heart they needed to capture, they clearly didn't understand love... what total idiots... which resolved in a conflict between him and the other werewolves. Their arguement got physical and almost brought their team apart, if it wasn't for the princess gifting them her necklace as a sign for peace between the wolves and her kingdom. Her generosity, honesty and kindness, as well as the fact that the necklace didn't do jack shit, made them realize that they have fallen for a mere human. Only one werewolf figured that out way before the others did, the healer, just because he had to learn about humanity and their bodies in order to heal his pack's wounds."