♡ Birthday Special ♡

(Awesome artwork belongs to Krait! [From Quotev] ^w^)

(Commandertale AU belongs to me.)

As you woke up from a dream about a zombie apocalpse you noticed something lying on your bedside. It was a large, neatly designed tray. On it was a pile of (F/F) and a bottle of (F/D). 'Huh, weird. Breakfast in bed', you thought as you grabbed the tray and started to eat break

fast. Just when you were done there was a knock on your room door. You raised an eyebrow and said a small "Come in", to which in response a certain edgy skeleton entered the room.

"are you done with breakfast? we have something planned for ya", he said, oddly enough in a kind way. You gave the empty tray in your lap a quick glance before putting it onto your blanket and getting some clothes. Edge seemed to madly blush and think about something as you pulled out new undergarnets from your drawer, but of course you didn't notice. After you had gathered your new clothes you were about to slowly take off your pajama's shirt when you remembered that the edgy skeleton was still standing in your room, frozen while a bright red hue was visibly present on his cheekbones. You lightly blushed in embarrassment.

"Um... E-Edge? C-Could you l-leave for a moment, please?", you shyly asked, earning a hesitant nod from Edge, he quickly left the room, his gaze not leaving your body. Once the door closed you sighed in relief and started to undress yourself. After you were done with everything you opened the door and looked around the corridor. Edge wasn't there anymore, not even the Nightmare Papyruses were anywhere in sight. But then you noticed something on the ground, it was a trail of various (f/c) flowers. You being you followed the trail through the dim lit corridors. It was unlikely for someone to attack you within the castle, so you knew very well that you were safe, but it still felt like you were being watched none the less, which was kind of freaking you out anyway.

The trail ended at the doors to the living room. You tilted your head, unsure if you should just open it or not. After half a minute of debating whether or not to enter you eventually decided to just go in, seeing as they probably wouldn't pull a prank on you. But once you had opened the doors you saw yet another trail of flowers leading towards the dining hall on the other side of the room. You sighed in relief, but you couldn't let your guard down just yet. You haven't seen any other skeleton yet, other than Edge, so something must be going on. On your way over to the doors to the dining hall you caught something glowing green at the corner of your eye. But when you turned towards the source, you saw nothing but the living room's dark corner. Slightly freaked out, you quickened your walking pace and opened the dining hall's large doors. However, instead of having someone throw a bucket of water on top of you or some other prank, you were greeted by serveral skeletons loudly saying-

"SURPRISE!"

You gasped as you looked around the room. Everyone, even the Star Sanses and a couple of Nightmare Papyruses you had befriended in the past, was standing there, wearing party hats and some other party flavours. Well, Vile's party hat looked like it was already burnt down in acid. Nightmare was the first one to walk up to you. "(Y/N), you have been a great company and also pet, as we still like to call you, to all of us, so we wanted to thank you for being part of our group for so long and made this party for you."

Dust was next, "yeah! and we even asked the star sanses if they could help us decorate and get you some gifts!"

"though, ink messed up the decoration with too many walls being too high on skittles at first." Ink pouted at Cross's comment, who just grinned at the creator. "but we managed to fix it in time."

"i guess you could say it was an acident, am I right guys?" Most of the skeletons were either grinning or chuckling at Vile's pun, the others were groaning and/or skullpalming.

Blueberry happily jumped over to you and gave you a tight hug, which seemed adorable to Ink and Dream because they loudly 'aw'ed at the sight of their friend hugging you, but the Villain Mob wasn't as moved by it as the Star Sanses, in fact half of them actually glared at the shorter skeleton in jealousy, anger and disapproval.

"HUMAN! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WISHES YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", Blueberry said, making you both blush in embarrassment and realization. Oh right, it was your birthday, no wonder they made you breakfast in bed. But how did they even know? "O-Oh! Th-Thank you, Blue!"

Killer raised a bonebrow at the skeleton hugging you, "i thought we made the deal to wish her a happy birthday at the same time?"

Horror crossed his arms, "yeah. what happened to it? dream?"

Dream has a straight expression on as he started sweating, slowly backing away from the crowd of bad skeletons, which were all glaring at him and Ink since Blueberry was still hugging you.

"W-Well, um, you see, I-I kinda allowed Blue to, um, hug her first, um, b-but I didn't tell him to wish her a happy birthday, I swear on my soul!" "So, you swear on your soul, huh?"

Dream suddenly bumped into Nightmare, who casually, but creepily, teleported behind his brother. The king's brother suddenly teleported off somewhere, to which Nightmare rolled his blue eye. "I'll get him for that later", he said.

Swapfell impatiently tapped his boot onto the ground, "So, are we going to celebrate her birthday or not?"

"yeah, i'd like to sing now rather than never. seriously, she's turning a year older, that's enough reason for me to join in", Horror added, giving you a genuine smile, which you returned with a shy one.

The whole day long the castle treated you like royalty, even the castle's king himself. The cake had an Undertale theme to it, making it look similiar to the design of (Insert Underground Area; e.g Snowdin). Everything went just fine, until (Favorite Villain Skeleton) kissed you on your cheek. The other villains luckily didn't see him kiss you, but Ink did and fanboyed over how "his favorite ship was finally starting to sail". However, Dream and Blueberry started to argue that their favorite ship was with (Second Favorite Villain Skeleton)/(Third Favorite Villain Skeleton) being your soulmate. They left the castle shortly after Nightmare kicked them out for starting a shipping war, again. Of course, still was everyone oblivious about who they shipped you with.

But you still had the best birthday ever.

[Published: 11/14/17]

A/N

#HappyBirthdayToMyselfBecauseIAmADepressedBanana :D

Oh gawd, I'm turning old. And I still didn't get anything, other than cashews from my friend because reasons. (It's an inside-joke in our group.) I still wish for either a Sans, Papyrus or Goat Momma plush. But I'd rather have all three. ;w;

Well, my birthdays never end up great, and you can tell I only have a few friends, who I rarely see outside of school. So I was like "Hm, well, why not make a special for this since I still need to update something¯\_ツ_/¯"