Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree

(F/D) = [Favorite Drink]

The King of Nightmares sat on his throne, bored as fuck. Ever since you fell asleep and didn't wake up he had been trying to enter your dream several times, no one but him knew that, though. They all thought he only tried to enter once, but in reality was he worried. It was still unbelievable that he was worried for your safety, even if he was in denial. Not even a week had passed and he had already wanted to make sure you weren't hurt. But why? This question has been on his mind for some time now. His train of thoughts was stopped when the large throne room's doors opened.

"sir," Vile started as he approached the king's throne, "the human has awoken. she's physically stable but weak, or rather tired. it seems as if something forcefully drained her energy during her stasis. other than that she's still able to walk. however, she'd need new clothes as well as a shower, food and water. since her energy has been drained she needs to restore it as soon as possible." Nightmare nodded at the medic's explaination.

"Alright, tell Dust and Killer to get her some new clothes, it was that one job he couldn't finish anyway. And tell Underfell and Cross to go get her something to drink and eat. They should also steal more food for the kitchen, we ran out of cheese again. I swear, someone's constantly taking the cheese. Horror is not allowed on this mission since he still might be instable, or he might try to get her something like a head dog. Try your best to not run into the Star Sanses just yet, they might stop you from returning or they could follow you and track down the castle's lair. You have the allowance to make an HP-potion if the wound won't heal as quick, just make sure the human lives", Nightmare said as Vile nodded and left the room, closing the doors behind him. The King of Nightmares sighed as he leaned back into his throne, this would be one heck of a day, especially because he felt like he would have to watch the others getting you some supplies, not only because they usually tend to slack off if the mission doesn't contain any crime, gore or violence, but also because he felt like something was off, as if something would happen in the near future, and he was supposed to stop it from ever happening.

Meanwhile with the Star Sanses, Blueberry gave Dream a worried look, "The human wasn't in Underswap, my brother and I have looked through the whole Underground. We even asked the king at one point. She could be anywhere!" Dream hummed in thought, arms crossed.

"None of the dreams I looked at were really helpful either. The Villain Mob either seems to not sleep at all or Nightmare made sure I wouldn't be able to enter their dreams. Probably both. The only weird dream I've seen these past few days was some girl chasing the cloaked human, but he wore a mask or something and his hair was white. So I'm not even sure if that's the guy that came over yesterday or someone else with a cloak", he said, looking over at Ink.

Ink was lost in thought. He may have a short term memory at times, but somehow he didn't forget anything about the information they had gathered so far. STtale!Papyrus and the cloaked man told them about your self already, they seemed to know where you were, but they wouldn't tell them. However, CM did drop a hint by saying "She is at home." Though, no one knew what he meant. They looked in the Ruins of Undertale, your home on the surface, and even watched Alphys' video footage. But nothing really helped them. The only thing that seemed foul was how the portal on the footage lead to a very dark area. Maybe the Ruins from another universe?