Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch

(Love that pic, I use it as my desktop background.)

(Goat Mom's gonna kick some non-existent asses when she finds out their 'address'.)

(WHY DOES THIS PIC FIT SO GOOD TO THE TITLE?! XD)

Sans's POV (In Undertale)

Oh boy... that was awkward.

"Sans. Where is my child?" Toriel death glared me down. I have never seen her this angry since she saw Asgore again. Frozen on the spot by her glare, I could only talk a bit without looking too nervous. "I-I euh-- I don't know wh-what you're t-talking about, tori--" "I know you are lying. I have seen your footprints in the snow. And those are mostlikely not the footprints from your patrol because a few footprints had blood, dust and weird black liquid in them." Toriel crossed her arms. "What are you hiding from me. Are you a murderer?" (Technically yes, yes he is.)

I was about to say something else when Ink walked over to us. Toriel looked at him suspiciously, probably because he looked so similar to me. "And who might you be?" He lightly waved. "Hello Ms. Toriel, it's nice to meet you, I'm Ink! And..." He paused and frowned. "I guess we owe you an explaination, huh?" Toriel sternly nodded as Ink sighed. "Alright, c'mon in, take a seat because it's a long story." Ink and me stepped aside for her to come in, Once we all sat down onto the couch, Ink started to explain.

Usually I would love it to spend time with Toriel, but when she greets me with her sharp death glare then I will not set my life on the line by trying to talk to her.

Blackberry's POV

"MOVE IT, HUMAN," I said in my loud voice. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS TIME. FOR I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE SANS, WILL KEEP YOU ON THE LEASH LIKE A PET." I harshly pulled on the leash when she slowed down, this made her gag. It took me about thirteen minutes to lead her back to her cell. Grumbling to myself, I closed the cell door behind us, then I went over to the chains she apparently cut off with Horror's axe. I narrowed my eyes at the chains on the ground. How the fuck did she manage to break the chains without the idiot noticing it anyway?

I started to slowly zone out again until I caught the human smiling to herself. I glared at her. "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT?" She looked at me. "Oh, I ju-just realized th-that I still have s-some chocolate left a-and I-I wanted to ask if y-you wanted some." I scoffed at her. "WHY WOULD I EVER ACCEPT THE OFFER OF A FILTHY HUMAN BEING?" The human frowned and looked at the ground. I somehow felt a negative emotion that I haven't felt in a long time.

Regret.

I sighed in defeat. "Alright, I guess I'll accept." Weird... I would usually only talk normal when I'm concentrating or when I'm talking to Error or Nightmare. The human gave me a small smile as she pulled out chocolate from her hoodie. Then she held the chocolate bar out to me, there was half of the chocolate left. I rolled my eyes and took the chocolate. However, my hand brushed over hers in the process.