Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs

Killer's POV

After asking around the castle have I decided to use crimson red for the couch, and just to annoy Nightmare have I left the other red colors on his throne. Skeleton monsters don't necessarily need to sleep, we can sleep to regain HP and magic faster, but we don't need to like other monsters, so I could stay awake all night. I was walking past the doors of the throne room when I suddenly heard Nightmare, probably through telepathy.

"Killer, I know you're awake. I... need you to do something for the sake of the human. Come into the throne room." He said, making me regret that I haven't slept. Nightmare usually only tells us to do something while we sleep if no one else is available or awake. I let out a heavy sigh before opening the doors. Like expected, the king sat on his throne. However, instead of his usual, mischievious grin was he frowning and seemed to be traumatized by something.

"you called?" I asked, intrigued that something actually traumatized him. Nightmare came back to reality as he rubbed his temples.

"Yes, I need you to... um... guide the human to the bathroom. Immediately." I was about the question why, but Nightmare beat me to it. "It's about her... needs, and probably will it save our clean floors. I would also like you to get her some clothes since no one would like to have a human pet who smells worse than a pig." I snorted at the idea of a pig roaming around the castle instead of the human. Nightmare gave me a sharp glare, instantly shutting me up. He then sighed.

"In any case, go get the human first before you head out to find her some new clothes." He ordered. I hesitantly walked out the door and closed it behind me. 'Damn'it, and here I thought I could have a day off.' I thought as I walked towards the human's cell. I came across Dust talking to himself again, a.k.a his Papyrus. He seemed to be in a debate with himself.

"yo, dust," I greeted, grabbing his attention. "where are ya headin' off to?"

He shrugged. "eh, just making sure the kid's not being creepily stalked in her sleep by error. i waited for a few hours to make sure that i don't disturb her or get thrown into the anti-void by error. what about you? are you finally done asking 'round for the couch's color?"

I grinned at him. "heh, yeah, i have. i've decided to go for crimson after i had asked multiple nightmare papyruses. and i think i gotta join you since nightmare told me to show the girl the bathroom. he also ordered me to get her new clothes so she won't end up smelling like a pig."

I swear I heard him mutter '...maybe she'd be hot pork chop~...', but I shrugged that off and walked beside him towards the cells. It was a very quiet walk, none of us spoke and was probably lost in their own thoughts, at least was that what I was. Was the human even awake? What did the human do that was so horrifying that creeped him out like that?

We ended up in front of the human's cell. As I opened the door, we came across a quite weird scenery. Error, the Error, tha guy who hated and also feared physical contact, was having the head of the sleeping girl on his lap. Something in my SOUL told me to punch him straight out a window, but I ignored that feeling and just stared at the (Y/N)'s face. It looked so calm and peaceful. But my staring was cut short by Dust.