♡ SPECIAL ♡

(Art and STtale AU made by me.)

Shoe's POV

"Hello humans on the Undernet! Or Internet? I don't knoq... know--? DAMN'IT!" I roared in anger as I deperately tried to add a message to my blog, but I could've cried at the sight of my awful grammar. I wanted to thank the readers and viewers for all their support, but I couldn't get over the fact that my grammar sucked balls. And it didn't help at all that Papyrus and the Alpha were out looking for her villain Sans. He's a good friend of mine off-camera, but we don't actually know each other in our lore.

"This is not a chapter, just so you know, this is a spexial-- SCREW YOU KEYBOARD OF TROLLOOM!" "I thought you would address it as 'KBT'?" I screamed like a girl and whipped around to slap a cloaked guy with my slipper. He easily stopped my attack with his hand, scoffing. "Shoe, I am not here to start a fight, I came here to show you something rather 'cute'." He said as he casually walked away.

Confused by his words, I jumped up from my seat and followed him towards the record room's off-camera view. He gestured me to look at the screen and what I saw just made my day.

(Y/N) was fast asleep under (f/c) bed sheets with (Skeleton) cuddling her in his arms from behind.

"D'aw! That's so adorable! My OTP! Hold on, I gotta tape this--" I said as I pressed the record button for the camera. The masked male next to me rolled his pink eyes. "I knew you would find it 'cute', but you do realized that if Emelin finds out you were taping their off-camera time together you will be in big trouble, right?" I put on my poker face and shrugged. "Actually, I don't really care anymore if the Alpha makes me clean the record room again. She even gave me the task to clean the non-existent toilets once, and even that was an easy task."

"She could ground you." My eye sockets widened and I let out a dramatic gasp. "Oh no! My only weakness!" I yelled in a sarcastic way as I fell onto the ground like I died.

Pink eyes glared down at me. "Being sarcastic, I see. But I recommend you to stop being so dramatic and start being serious." I jumped up and pouted. "Oh c'mon!" He might have worn a mask but I could clearly feel him smirking at me. "Yeah, fuck you too, Jerry."

Emelin's POV

"He couldn't have gotten that far, could he?" "He should have been in his AU at this time." Me and Tape were dicussing were that idiot went off to, he wasn't in his AU, so we planned on going back to the record room and see if we could spot him somewhere on the cameras. As we entered the room I first saw Shoe and Jerry looking at a screen with... (Y/N) and (Skeleton) sleeping in her bed? Haven't I already given each of them seperate rooms? Well, at least did they looked like they only slept, so I assumed they didn't do 'it' while we were gone. What a relief. I don't want the main character to be pregnant just yet. I don't even know if I should add to the script that her significant other gets her pregnant or not since (Y/N) and (Skeleton) already seem to be close to each other, even if they don't seem like it during we record.

Shoe turned around and spotted me. He made a poker face and put his hands up in defeat, then he moonwalked out the second door while keeping his eye sockets on me in fear. I crossed my arms. "Dude, I haven't even done anything yet, so don't be a pussy and just moonwalk out the-- Hey! Get back here! Don't just leave when I'm talking to you!" Then I ran after him.

"LEAVE THOSE TWO LOVE-BIRDS ALONE, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"NEVER! TAPED IT, NAILED IT!"

"WE JUST RAN PAST A BURNING DOOR TO THE TV ROOM! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"DON'T JUDGE ME! I LIKE TO WATCH 'Burnador the Movie'!"

"OH MY GOD, SHOE!"

"YOU MEAN 'OH MY ALPHA', OR ELSE YOU ARE NOT A REAL MEMBER OF THE SHOE NATION, YA DWEEB!"

"WHY WOULD I SAY 'OH MY ALPHA' WHEN I'M THE ALPHA?! THE FUCK?!"

Shoe then instantly stopped in his tracks, making me run into his back and fall to the ground. Oddly enough wasn't he falling as well. "Oh. Well, that would explain some things." I growled as I launched at him. He then started to run away again.

"GOD DAMN'IT SHOE! GET BACK HERE!"

[Published: 5/21/17]

(Solid) A/N

《Views: 4,204+ | Votes: 271》

Holy moly, that is a lot of views and votes! ^-^

Thank you all so, so much for reading my crap! I'm glad people actually enjoy reading my fucked-up content of randomness made out of boredom within one book. I'm so happy that you even like the AU I'm working on. I actually had planned to do more fluff for this special, but then my random side wrote some other stuff again... sorry about that. I just wrote this in about 40 minutes. And whenever you see (Skeleton) in one of the chapters then you can add your significant other who, obviously, needs to be one of the villains in this case.

Again, thank you all for reading the content I write and/or watching my animated videos. :)