Chapter 1.

Possessive [pəˈzes.ɪv]

(Adjective) // Names who has or owns something and does not like to share it with someone else.

"I'm so exited!" Nessie, my best friend for almost 5 years said.

"Our first time in London." I said with a smile, speechless because of the beautiful sight.

"I'm so ready for an adventure!" Nessie told me, jumping up and down like a kid.

A couple weeks ago me and Ness decided to go on a short vacation. So we decided to visit London.

Not wasting any time we went to search the hotel we would stay in. After asking almost half of the population of London we  finally found it.

We decided to eat something, shower and go for a rest. And tomorrow we could discover London.

* * *

"Oh gosh, yup we're lost." Nessie laughed like it was the most amazing thing ever.

"You always wanted action. So there you go." I said sarcastically. Nessie ignored my remark and grabbed my arm tightly.

"I guess we need to take this way." She pointed to an old looking, abandoned street.

"Are you kidding me, it looks dangerous." I said turning back to take another way. But when I turned around I saw Nessie walking down the dangerous looking street.

"Stubborn." I muttered.

"Wait, goddamn." I could hear her giggle and fast ran behind her.

We walked down the street and both mumbled different Usher songs in weird voice and made funny hand gestures.

I had bad vibes but ignored it, just then Ness' angel voice rang in my ears: "Kylie, I don't wanna scare you but I think someone is following us."

I held in my breath.

"You sure?" I said worried. She nodded, just then I saw a man behind us. "Fuck." We both cursed at the same time. I grabbed N's hand and started to walk faster, just when we wanted to turn to take another road one strong hand held mine and the other hand held Nessie's. My back pressed fully on his chest.

"Didn't your mom tell you not to come near this street?" The man whispered amused.

I looked at Nessie, she had exactly the same shocked look on her flawless face. I wanted to turn around to look at this mans face, but just when I wanted to turn around he yelled: "Don't even dare to turn your face!"

"Okay!" I said with the same tone, but frightened.

"Answer now my question." The unknown man said.

I looked again at Nessie, she was still in shock so I spoke in her place.

"Well first of all, get your nasty hands away from me. And second of all nobody fucking told me anything, we aren't even from here!"

He laughed amused, "Well first of all," he said mocking me, holding mine and Nessie's hand tighter making us both flinch in pain, "that smart mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one day. And second of all, I always liked an American girl, Los Angeles, am I right? But not fully American, you have a nice exotic look. Somewhere from the Eastern or Southern countries." He said, he was so observing, clever.

"Am I right!" He said louder. We both nodded our head fast. He laughed amused. He whistled to someone, but we couldn't see anyone because he didn't let us turn around.

"Don't be scared." I whispered fast to Nessie. She nodded, her eyes filled with tears. Just when I wanted to comfort Nessie, someone else grabbed Nessie's hands, and the man who held my right hand was now fully behind me.