Chapter 12.

Suffer ['-fər]

(Verb) //  To become worse because of being badly affected by something.

..Tears slipped down my cheeks and a gunshot was fired.

 And with that a heartbreaking scream left my lips. I kept my eyes firmly closed, Harry shook my shoulder. "Kylie!"

 The scent of dirty ground and blood filled my nostrils. "Kylie damn open your fucking eyes. Stay with me. Please." Harry voice  broke at the end, he placed me on his lap. But the words that left Jenna's lips in pain made me open my eyes: "You won Styles."

 With that I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight. "No, no, no. Harry no!" I screamed in fear. Jenna lied now lifeless on the ground, a bullet made it through her forehead. Harry shot his Lover. For me. I buried my face in Harry's chest, I couldn't longer look at her dead body. Then I felt the cold metal press to my chest. Harry's black gun. His eyes red, his face broken. A small tear drop fell on my cheek. "She's now gone forever." Harry said trying to holding back some tears.

This is all my fault I thought. "I-I am so sorry. This is all my fault Harry." I cried hugging him. He firmly held he on his lap hugging me back. "It's not, don't blame yourself." He couldn't help it anymore and the tears flowed down his cheeks, I placed my thumbs on his cheeks whipping it away gently. He laid his head in my hands. "I'm sorry." I repeated, this is all my fault.

Harry shook his head and grabbed his phone. "Boss." I could hear on the other end of the line, "Ethan, you need to clean something for me." Silence. "Yes a body." His voice cracked again. He then explained detailed where the body was and ended the phone call. Harry suddenly entwined our fingers walking towards the car. "We better go now." Harry whispered in my ear.

***

As soon as we arrived at the damned house Harry walked without saying a word towards the big sofa. He buried his face in his hands and breathed  irregular.

"Harry." I whispered, but he ignored me. A loud sob left my lips.

This is all my fault and I'm going to do everything in m power to make it up to him.

***

Time passed and it was already night, we didn't eat anything. Not talked, nothing. I sat in the armchair across of him. I watched Harry crying in silence. With every tear that fell on his cheeks, my heart broke, with every tear, I cried with him. I buried my face in my hands not longer wanna watch Harry suffer anymore. But then I could hear him moving, he walked towards the stairs. He slowly turned around, "Sleep with me." Harry's voice was  rough.

Now we both headed towards Harry's room. Harry undressed and laid down. I hesitated and Harry saw it so he left his bed walking towards me. "I know you don't want to lay with me, but I need it." He whispered. Then he pulled me towards his bed. "Sleep." He said.

"I'm sorry." I whispered one last time. "Don't be, everything happens for a reason. God closes that one door for you but opens a tons of other doors with all kind of opportunities. I will be all right, we will be all right." Harry kissed my forehead and closed his eyes.