Chapter 6.

Innocence [ɪnəsns

(Noun) // The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent.

 (Enjoy!)

"I'm glad to hear that. Cause I wanna destroy you." He placed his lips on my neck; he didn't kiss the skin, only drawing a line to the corner of my mout.

"W-What do you mean. Destroy what?" I asked.

"Your innocence, you're such a goody-goody." He smirked.

"I'm not. I'm absolutely not." I said and walked away.

"Ey, show me then." He challenged.

"Try me." I said confident. I was so going to regret this after wards. I know I will.

Harry raised his eyebrow in surprise. "Kiss me." His, sort of attribute, smirk appeared back on his flawless face. Flawless in my eyes if I may add.

"Something else." I said through gritted teeth.

Harry let out a loud throaty laugh. "Aww baby." He said amused. I crossed my arms on my chest, I'm so annoyed.

"Are you tired." He said finely after a long silence.

"No I'm not. Why?" I asked, what is he planning again.

"Go to the bedroom, wear that sport outfit you bought at the Nike Shop." He said and went to his room.

"Oh." I said to myself, and walked slowly to my room. I don't wanna move or anything, I'm lazy as fuck. Oops. I fast changed myself in a grey jogger sweatpants and a Nike top and wore my black Air Force underneath it. I fast braided my long hair and walked downstairs.

Harry was already dressed in a black tank top, a beanie, loose basketball shorts and Nike shoes.

"Looking good Kay." Harry said winking.

"Cut the bullshit, what are we gonna do." I said a bit annoyed. I held back a laugh because this all is a bit crazy I mean, I'm kidnapped by a crazy, young, good-looking, mean, rude, British gang leader who wants me to work out. Okay then.

"I'll tell you on our way." Harry said and grabbed his keys. 

We went into a gigantic garage, it was full of gold-worth cars. Mercedes', BMW's, Audi's, Bugatti's, Lamborghini's and the list can go on.

"How the hell did you manage to buy all those babes." I said, I couldn't close my mouth at the sight.

"Worked very hard." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay choose." Harry said, I looked at him confused.

"Choose?"

"Yeah fool, choose a car." He said smiling. Why the chancing mood suddenly? Where's the Harry that punished me? The Harry that didn't even bothered to talk to me. The one who chased me.

"Why the change." I blurted out.

His eyebrows almost touched themselves. "I-I." I never heard him stutter.

"You, you basically don't even know me but tried everything to cheer me up after what happened with Jesse. And when Marcus was here, you had the chance to kill me. I think I owe you something." He said.

I nodded and turned my head to the direction of the pretty gangster looking matte black Audi. "This one." I said pointing to the car.

Harry smiled showing his dimples. "Really good choice Miss Ellis." He said and took his keys out. I sat in the comfortable black leather seat, it smelled all new.