Chapter 13.

Love [luhv]

(Noun) // A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

"God, Kylie." I breathed out, "I would give up immortality to touch you. Even if it's for once." I whispered.

*Kylie's POV*

"Please. Please leave Harry." I begged him, tugging the towel closer to my body. Harry still looked at me with his mouth slightly open, he nodded his head in slow-motion.  When he closed the door I changed as fast as possible and opened the door, only being blocked by Harry sitting in the door opening. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, uhm I wondered if it's okay if we went out this night? Like clubbing?" Harry asked playing with his fingers. I've never seen him this nervous. "If it's going to make you happy, of course." I smiled, he put his hands in victory like a little child.

***

I put on some perfume when I was done with doing my hair and got dressed. I made my way towards H's room. I knocked and soon I heard Harry's voice: "Come in K."

I opened the door and immediately closed my eyes of the sensation; the room was filled with the smell of Harry's amazing strong and masculine cologne. "Jesus."

I heard Harry chuckle, "Everything all right?" He asked smiling, I looked at him, damn this guy has a great sense of fashion. Nice jeans, black tight shirt with a blazer. "It's just the cologne. It smells great." I laughed. He shook his head and came closer, taking my arm and brining up my wrist to his nose, smelling the perfume. "Yours smells better." He whispered.

***

We went to his garage, and Harry turned around, thinking. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I just thought about something. How good are you in racing?"

"Way too well Mr Styles." I answered cockily.

"So you can race even better than me?" He said eyebrows raised. I nodded. "Okay, the one who first arrives at the club wins." Harry said, "Choose your car."

My mouth slightly formed an O shape, oh God Harry. I slowly walked towards the Bugatti Veyron. Jesus, this car is such a babe. "This one." I said, with that Harry immediately threw me the keys. "You do know a lot of things about cars don't you?" He said amused, he gave me a GPS so I could find the club.  He walked towards his car: Lamborghini Miura Wow.

Let's do this.

Both our cars roared to life at the same time, a smirk was plastered on my face. I looked at Harry, same smirk on his face. He put his hand in the air, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,. And we both pressed the pedal, the cars were 'flying' forwards. Harry was winning at this moment, he's a great driver but hell no Imma win this game. I pressed the gas a bit more and now the cars stood next to each other, Harry looked at me. I smiled cheekily, winked and waved my hand flirty to him and pressed the gas a bit more. Now Harry stood behind me, I followed the directions and soon arrived at a huge club. I didn't leave my car until Harry came. He parked next to me and walked out, damn he looked hella hot.

"Such a good girl." Harry mumbled to himself. He came closer, my body pressed against the car. "You look so hot you know that right?" He said, "Don't." I warned, he smiled, bowing his head towards my lips.

But still gave an innocent kiss on the corner of my mouth. "Let's go." He said holding my hand.

***

After laughing and dancing a bit we decided to sit, "Having a good time?" Harry asked drinking his Whisky. I nodded my head smiling, Harry is actually fun.