Chapter 31.

Dead [ˈded]

(Adjective) // No longer alive or living, not able to feel or move.

(a/n: Guys I am so so so so sorry for the super long wait I had a damn authors block and I just didn’t know what to write so yeah. So the chapter is continuing in H’s POV, enjoy.)

I felt my eyes tear up from the pain I felt from my injury, I almost fell on the floor but Elliot held me.

“Harry, just at least take rest for today. We’ll go tomorrow, I promise.” He said, I let myself fall on the cold floor and started to yell. I cried, what if she hurt herself because of me? What if she got herself in trouble?

Elliot ran towards the door and called for the doctor, he had a needle in his hand and as soon as the needle went through my skin, I closed my eyes.

* * *

The next day when I opened my eyes, I saw Elliot passed out on the floor. I checked the clock and it was already noon, the pain was still there but I’m going to shut up about that. “Elliot!” I shouted, he groaned and turned around. I took the pillow underneath my head and threw it as hard as possible to his face making him wake up in shock.

“Mate, you were almost dead and woke up like yesterday but you still got those muscles.” He groaned and he told me right after he is going to get me some food before we would leave.

As I ate the soup, Elliot told me what we all could do, I tried to make plans to find her as fast as possible. So while I ate I let Elliot track down her phone.

“London Airport. She must have threw her phone away while she drove.” He said frustrated. I groaned and pushed the food away. I pushed my legs out, breathing in and tried to raise. Elliot fast held me up, I hissed and groaned but still didn’t care.

“Let’s go.”

We were outside now, the snow underneath my feet made noise. I remembered how much Kylie hated the snow, she always said: “I’m waiting for the day that, that special someone will make me love snow.” And I always wanted to be that one.

I sat on the passenger seat as Elliot started the car, he handed me my phone and the first thing I did was call her Mum.

Please, please, be there.

“Hello?” I heard Ms Ellis her voice, it didn’t sound like how it used to be. She sounds sad. Is it because something happened to Kylie?

I immediately burst into sobs. “It’s me, Harry.” I whimpered.

“Harry, where, where is my daughter?” She cried, I heard her dad in the back ground. “She only called us three months ago telling us that you left her. I didn’t know what she was talking about and told us not to worry about anything. Harry why did you leave her?” She almost yelled.

“Miss, I, I got shot 4 months ago. I almost didn’t make it, I gave a friend of mine the job to take Kylie and Ness away from that mess. She thinks I am dead, but I made it. I,-“ I couldn’t help the tears anymore.

After Kylie’s Mum cried a bit more, begging me to find her daughter.

“I will, dead or alive, I will find her.” I whispered.

Kylie

I sat on the balcony of my hotel room. My legs between the posh bars as I slowly wiggled them. I rested my head against the bars, trying to cool down the warmth on my cheeks from crying. It’s been 3 months, 3 months of tears, screams and sadness.