Chapter 10.

Offer [ɒfər]  

(Noun) // An act of saying that you are willing to do something for somebody or give something to somebody

He leaded me towards his car and we were back at the damned house.

*Jenna's POV*

Finally.

I knew Harry would forget me very soon. 

The girl next to Harry looked all fragile and innocent. I saw that Harry did everything in his power to keep that girl for himself. I felt a little jealous. When Harry leaded the girl into his car, I ran back to my car as well. 

Let's follow them to their house.

Harry parked his car inside of the garage and I left my car 2 streets behind and walked to the back of his house. Harry violently pulled the girl with him towards to door.

"How do you fucking dare to do something like that Kylie? I just wanna whip your ass, just punish the shit out of you!" He shouted at her all frustrated. 

"Harry, I didn't even know what was happening. I can whip your ass as well." She replied annoyed. Harry ran his long fingers through his hair and unlocked the front door. Just when he wanted to get in he made a sign for Kylie to keep quiet and looked around. 

He saw me.

I immediately started to run away. 

"Fuck!" I heard Harry curse, I smiled in victory. He's going to be paranoid for weeks. I ran faster and faster the adrenalin ran over my body. If Harry had cought me.. 

Let's get the Game started, Styles.

*Harry's POV*

That was Jenna. I could swear that I saw Jenna. There is no doubt that she fucking thought that I loved Kylie. She's going to try to hurt her. She isn't save. 

"Harry was that Jenna?" Kylie asked when she clearly saw I got pale. I nodded my head to her forgetting all the plans I made to punish her for what she has done. 

"Hey, maybe she wanted to talk but didn't dare to show up. Call her or something." She said with her sweet voice. Oh baby, she wants you dead

"That's not what she want sweetheart." I whispered and pushed her inside the house.

Kylie's POV

I went to my room and changed myself into easy but still nice looking clothes. Harry wanted me to dress nice around the house, don't ask me why. I washed my arms, all covered with cuts, some of the cuts were blooding lightly. "Fucking Harry, did he really needed to use that barbed wire?" I talked to myself, the images of Harry tying my arm with the wire flashed in my mind again.

I wanted to go back to Harry to talk to him about Jenna, but I saw that all the lights were off. 

He must be in his room, I decided to search for him. But it was sort of impossible to find his room in this big ass mansion. I gave up and said: "Harry?" I felt completely stupid, but I just wanted to talk. He seemed upset about Jenna.