Chapter 26.

(A/N: I honestly have a major Author's block but I tried to type in something so it might be like poop haha and I wanna apologize a hundred times for not updating so anyways I hope you'll still be able to enjoy it. If you don't then I'm sorry, I love you though.  WARNING: OVERLY DRAMATIC CHAPTER WITH SMUT I REPEAT S M U T AND BECAUSE OF THAT THIS FANFIC GOT RATED R I REPEAT RATED R SO YOU ARE WARNED PS: Oh lord I cannot write smut so deal with me pleas. PPS: The gif on the side thou, classy gangster..)

Persecution [pər-si-ˈkyü-shən]

(Noun) // The condition of being persecuted, harassed, followed or chased.

*Kylie's POV*

As I looked inside of H's eyes I knew I didn't regret anything, I didn't care if I would die because of Marcus. Because if I died I would die for him and that would be a privilege. As Vladimir Nabokov had written down on a sheet of paper: 'My heart was a hysterical unreliable organ.' 

I tried to enjoy the moment, I tried to show my Love for H so he wouldn't leave me. But all I got back was Harry's pained look. We both know there is no turning back. I spread my fingers, pushing them closer towards H's face. 

"If you touch me, I'll die." He whispered. My face flushed, my inside burned, my eyes got watery. 

Stop being like this my Dear, we both know we can't leave without each other Darling.

"Then I won't touch you." I told him and walked away, I can't stay any longer with him. 

* * *

I jumped up and down on H's bed like a little child, my white short sun dress going up and down every time I jumped. I groaned every time I thought about Harry, fucking son of  a bitch. Being difficult like something bad will happen, You are the Gang Leader of Central London for hell's sake. Nobody can hurt us. But no, H needs to be an overprotective, pessimists bitch.

I heard his car drive into the garage, I fast stumbled towards the window, falling on the ground but fast stood up and pressed my face on the window. And there he stood. My overly Beautiful, angel faced H. 

A tall Beautiful Lady was pulled out of the car by H. He fast pushed her away from the house so it was harder for me to see them. Seeing them together made me confused and I didn't even hesitate to rush outside. I slammed the door open and walked towards them. I saw her all over H's body, her lips on the lips of my H. And I wouldn't even dare to touch his lips with mine while she sucked of his face. I ripped the ladies body of my H's. 

"What is this!" I roared, H's lips were dark red and wet. I closed my eyes when I saw them like that. She did that. I turned my face to the unknown girl, I swear I didn't know what happened but I growled, the girl taking a step back.

"Now you listen. I give you 3 seconds to leave and if you don't I swear I wont hesitate to rip that nice throat of yours!" She looked, taken a back and raised her brows looking at H. "3!" I yelled. Don't hurt anybody, don't hurt anybody. I told myself because God am I tempted to beat the shit out of that lady. "2." I said my voice lower, oh God she is asking for it. But when she saw me balling my fists she turned around and left.

Right after she left I stomped inside like a little stubborn girl. I heard H's feet hit the floor. Harry, the boy who told me he loved me did this.

I felt H's body behind mine, his warm chest hitting  my back every time he breathed in. I turned around, slamming my hand on his cheek. His face turned to the left, after a second or two my hand print started to get visible on his cheek. He turned his face back so his eyes met mine, I lifted my hand up again but he caught my hand, entwining our fingers.