Chapter 25.

• Dedicated to To All My Lovely Readers.

To distract [di-ˈstrakt]

Verb // To cause (someone) to stop thinking about or paying attention to someone or something and to think about or pay attention to someone or something else instead.

"I'll learn to swim." My voice cracked, "Harry, there is no point in ignoring me. Hell, no fucking way am I leaving you. Hurt me, insult me, no fucking way I'm going no where. I love you, okay?" I said, nuzzling my head in his neck. My tears stained his bare neck, some of them came inside my mouth leaving a salty taste.

I only heard him letting out a loud sigh, he was having a battle in his head. His hand in the air, questioning himself if he should touch me or not. "I'm not leaving." I repeated.

"I love you." He said after a while. H brushed my hair lightly, untangling the mess carefully. He started to hum a soft tune, I played with his necklaces. Oh Harry, I was warned about people like you. The ones with a beautiful smile and soft, pretty eyes. I was told to stay away from people like you because you're addicting, capable of destroying me more then anything could. They told me to keep you away from my heart because One little move could be vital.

But I guess I am ready to take that risk for you Harry Edward.

I'm going no where.

And you know, you said it was too exhausting Loving me. Now I understand. 'Cause it's pretty exhausting Loving you too.

I held him tighter, scared that he would leave me.

I could have loved anybody, I just wish I didn't start with you. I slowly stroked his arm, "Does it annoy you?" I said when I saw he had goosebumps on his arm.

"No," He said, his eyes were closed, "You don't know how it feels. To have you touch me." He sighed lightly. I enjoyed Harry's warm lap way too much.

"You're not going to leave me right?" I whispered, I bit hard on the inside of my cheek. I 'm not gonna cry.

"Kylie, I wouldn't be able to live if you ever got hurt because of me." I started to get furious.

"I. Am. Not. Leaving." I said trying not to flip shit. Harry clenched his jaw, I know he is getting mad at me but I don't care.

"I don't wanna leave." He finally said,

"Then don't leave." I said, the desperation in my voice was way too obvious. Harry looked at the ceiling, he breathed out loudly like he made up his mind. He slowly brought up his hand and took my hand he closed my small fingers around his wrist. Then he brought up his other hand, I did the exact same thing.

"There. I am your prisoner. I can't go anywhere." He whispered.

* * *

(One Week Later.)

I wandered around the house, wearing H's clothes. Harry Smell. My favourite smell. We need to bottle in his sense and sell it, I'd be a millionaire. Harry started to act the way he always did, not cold anymore. I almost went on my knees and begged him to stay.

I jumped on the cuddly sofa, H had left for his work and wouldn't be here before 8PM. But it's already 9, I didn't wanna be clingy but still decided to text him, only because of these bastard that wanted my H dead.

Coucou,

Mon Amour, (My Love)

Where are you? Who are you with?

Please have some of the guys around you, don't get hurt.

Please stay safe, I care a lot about you.