Chapter 3.

Escape [ɪˈskeɪp]

(Noun) // The act or  place or an unpleasant or dangerous situation.

..He whispered the words into my ear I never wanted to hear: "Run away again, I fucking dare you. I will always get you, I will always find you."

"You will not learn before I punish you." He said calmly, his eyes looking straight in mine. He always did that, look straight into my eyes. It scared me. Just when his hand was going to make contact with my cheek, somebody rang the bell. Thank you, thank you God.

"You're so fucking lucky." Harry said before opening the door. It was Zayn, he looked at me and I gave him a disgusted look. "Where is Nessie!" I yelled. Harry turned around and gave me a warning look.

"She's okay, don't worry." Zayn said and turned his gaze to Harry.

"I took care of their parents, they think they'll just stay longer than planned. They believed it so we won't have any problems with that for now." Harry nodded approvingly.

"And then the important thing bro." Zayn paused. "It's about Tyler." He whispered the last part. They thought I couldn't hear them.

"What? Did you find him?" Harry asked mad.

"Yeah, I let him talk, he told me Jenna left months ago with another man. She lives Harry." Zayn said.

The only thing that could be heard was Harry's heavy breathing.

"I'll find her." Harry finally said and Zayn left.

Harry looked sad, mad and disappointed. Who's Jenna? Is it his girlfriend? I hated to be curious. I'll ask him about it later I thought.

"Get ready, take a shower. We're gonna get you some clothes." Harry suddenly said. We're going outside, maybe I can escape? People will help me right, I said to myself?

"Oh don't even try to escape, if they see you with me they won't even dare to make eye contact with both of us. They know me good enough." He said amused. "And I almost forgot it, I'll punish you later." He winked and left.

* * *

"You don't have a lot of time, decide fast what y'all need." Harry whispered in my ear while we walked into the shop.

I fast grabbed a toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, undergarments, clothes, socks and a couple shoes. My eyes filled themselves all the time with tears when I saw Harry looking at me. He frightened me. I hate him.

I was searching for Harry so he could pay but I thanked God when I saw 2 cops. I fast looked around and made sure Harry wasn't around, coast is clear. I ran towards them.

"Sir, please help me!" I sobbed.

"Calm down miss. Tell us what happened. You're safe with us."

"I've been kidnapped together with my best friend, he told me he was in a gang. Please help!"

The cops eyes now fixed themselves on someone behind me.

"She's talking about Styles." I heard one of them say.

"We're sorry miss we're afraid we can't help you about this problem." The other cop said, they both looked at the figure behind me again and they both left.

"What did I tell you about escaping." Harry whispered, his lips on my ear, leaving a kiss behind it. I shivered with his action because of disgust.

* * *

Back on our way to house, he told me how he was going to punish me. "You've been a very naughty girl." He said, I almost threw up in the car. He disgusted me. "Oh, also a thing Imma take you to a club, Zayn said something about Nessie that she wanted to see you. I don't know and if Zayn didn't beg me I wouldn't have taken you with me, so thank him later." I sighed and looked out of the window.