Chapter 2.

Dare [deə(r)]

(Intransitive) // To have enough courage (to do something), to defy or challenge someone.

"You'll find out soon. Now come with me."

He held me by my waist and maneuvered me around the dark room but I slapped immediately his hand away.  He chuckled at my reaction and went behind me, grabbing both of my hands and tugged them carefully behind my back and said seductively: "Walk."

He leaded me to an elevator, pushed me into it and pressed a button. His didn't leave mine, his green ones pierced trough my hazel ones.

"What's your name." He suddenly said, looking at my lips. "None of your business." I answered annoyed, I really wasn't going to talk to a sick kidnapper.

"Hmm. I'm not gonna ask you again." I rolled my eyes, and kept my mouth shut. Who does he think he is? I suddenly looked at him and saw him lifting his left eyebrow up, like he wanted to say 'ya sure?' I looked at him as confident as possible and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Okay." He said while coming closer to me, "The hard way then Dollface."

His eyes met mine again, his breathing heavy, both of his hands were above my head. He suddenly pressed a button again, which made the elevator stop.

That moment I swear I could feel my heartbeat in my neck.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I whimpered, he sat on the ground and had a serious look on his face, his jaw all clenched. "Start the elevator." I said, he was being so childish right now. I have had enough and I smacked Harry right in the face.

I swear I was not violent like this but he..

"What are you trying to do, Harry!" I screamed, I felt my cheeks getting hot.

His facial expression changed into mad, angry, furious even. He smoothly took both of my hands with one hand and grabbed harshly my jaw and made me look up.  

"Look, don't fucking act like that around me ever again." He came closer his forehead pressed against mine, "I'm not scared to punish. I am not scared to hurt."

He backed away, pushed on the same button, and the elevator started to move again. "What's your name." He said again.

"Kylie."

"Full name." He demanded.

"Kylie Ellis." I said through gritted teeth.

At that moment the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "Walk behind me." He said, I obeyed and followed him into a room. There was a big king sized bed, two night tables on each side, a wardrobe, a big mirror and a full wall window. I admired the beauty of the room. "Sit." He suddenly said, I did what he asked me and sat on the edge of the bed.

I couldn't help myself and asked: "Aren't you ashamed of what you're doing. You're fucked up." I immediately covered my mouth with my hands, he furrowed his eyebrows and came closer.

He held my chin and brought my head up so I could meet his eyes  again and he said with a threatening voice: "I don't like that big mouth of yours, don't forget that I'm not afraid to use my belt Madam. And this is the last time I'm warning you." Still so calm.

I swallowed, and stood still. "What do you want." I whispered. He sat next to me, he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. "Wrong place, wrong time. Whoever comes near my territory is mine. That easy."

"What the hell, are you a gang leader or what?" I laughed locking my eyes with his. He smiled, showing his dimples.

"Well, you're damn right missy." I wasn't laughing anymore, now it was Harry's turn to laugh.

"Aren't you too young?" I whispered.

"My dad became a bit old for the action, he asked me if I wanted to take his place. And of course I said yes." Too much information at once. I knew it would be hard for me to get out of this place.

"My parents and Nessie's are going to realize we're kidnapped when we don't turn back home, they're going to get us out of here and you're going to get into trouble." I breathed deep in. "So what I wanna make clear is, that it's better to let me go now, I won't tell anybody about this. You don't wanna get in the jail? Do you?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head, while heading to the door.

"I'll tell Zayn to take care of both of your parents." He elegantly stood up and it was like he danced when he walked. The door closed and I started to cry.

I felt my head hurt and my hands where shaking. I felt sick and walked to the full wall window and pressed my hot cheek against the cold window.

I calmed myself and turned around facing a huge mirror.

I looked at myself, my eyes looked lighter, my lips were darker then usual, my lightly curled dark hair was a mess. My cries became now soft sobs and I thought about how I could get out of here.

I walked to the door, slowly opening it.

*Harry's POV*

I just had a phone call with Z, told him to take care off both of the girls parent. Z let Nessie talk to their parents+ and turns out she did I great job. I let out a load groan and jumped on the sofa. Kylie? Hell fuck she's annoying, I hate her, the only reason I keep her is that she can clean up the house and cook for me, let's also not forget the fact she's hot so she can also pleasure me. I closed my eyes and drifted in a sleep.

*Kylie's POV*

I stood a little while in front of the door, I heard Harry having a conversation with, I am assuming Zayn. He told him to let Nessie lie.

Not long after I heard soft snores. I went closer to the stairs and took little steps and when I reached the bottom of the stairs, I ran into the living room. I saw Harry still sleeping I drifted my eyes arounsd the luxe  living room. Then I saw an open window. I fast walked closer to the window. I placed one of my foot outside but wish I didn't do that.

"That is the final straw." Harry's voice boomed like thunder. He turned me around with one swift motion and backhanded me. Then he held me close to his chest, I could hear his heart beat going very fast. He whispered the words into my ear I never wanted to hear: "Run away again, I fucking dare you. I will always get you, I will always find you."

A/N: Hiii, so first of all I'm sooo sorry if there's any grammar/spelling errors in this chaper, I typed it in pretty fast so yeah.

 Love you lotssss. Aylin .XX