Chapter 20.

• Dedicated to Whoever is reading this.

Addict [ad-ikt]

(Noun) //A person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance.

..Just Friends, yeah right." He said and pulled my hand harshly away from him. And orderd yet another drink.  

My lips were still open, forming an 'O' shape I slowly backed away, closer towards Nessie. 

Oh Harry.

Not long after Harry stumbled towards me. "We're going home." Harry said, I didn't hesitate and stood up. Fast checking the time 1AM. It's way too early to leave a club at this time. 

"Give me the keys, you can't drive in this state." I said, Harry let out a laugh, making me laugh as well.

"I  hate it when you make me laugh." I whispered so H couldn't hear.

"Ohkay, if you can get the keys." He said, making me laugh again. The cold wind hit my body when we were outside.

"Come on catch it." He said playfully, his eyes dark. "You're drunk, two minutes ago you spat venom on me." I said seriously.

"Catch it." He said ignoring my statement holding the key above his head. I tried to catch it but it was no use.

"Could you please give me the keys Sir?" I said calmly.

"Mhhm." He groaned. "Catch it baby." I was on the verge of slapping him. 

"Give me the keys now or I won't hesitate to tackle you." I said trying to sound bad.

He waited a bit but dropped the keys in my hands.

"Good boy." I said surprising us both, I walked him towards the car and started the car trying to remember the way back home.

I let out an annoyed sigh when I saw there was a little traffic-jam, I turned my head to face H. His eyes were closed. But his mouth started to move, "Le prix d'amour, c'est seulement d'amour," I stopped him by continueing, "Il faut aimer si l'on veut être aimé."

"Tu parles bien de français." H said. 

"Merci, toi aussie Beau garçon." I answered.

"Belle fille." Harry then said laughing, making me laugh as well. "How come you can speak fluently French?" I asked him right after the laughter died.

"My Mum thought me, she lived there for a while." I nodded, focusing on the road. Soon I started to drive again making our way to the mansion.

I helped H out, I walked him with difficulty to his room. "I feel like puking." He suddenly said, I mummbled a 'That's what happenes when you drink way too much' and pulled his shoes out, and then his clothes.

I pulled him on a shirt and pyjama pants, his eyes where closed but he wasn't sleeping. I stared for a while and Harry let out a chuckle, "I think the phrase is; Take a picture." He almost whispered making me blush, making me turn around. But Harry suddenly grabbed me by my waist and layed me on top of him.

I let out a surprised gasp, I was placed on his chest while he was laying down. H carefuly tugged my hair behind my ear, slowly saying his love words to me: "My eye played the painter and painted thee on the table of my heart." He then looked at my lips pained; "There will never be a time when I wouldn't yearn for your kisses."

"Oh, Harry." I said placing my forehead on his. Looking in each others eyes for a long time.

"I can't stay mad at you. I can't ignore you." He whispered. Soon a silence followed. We were looking at each other, both pained.