Chapter 14.

A/N: Hi, I hope you're allright, just wanted to let you know that you can always message me if you're feeling bad. Stay safe. A .xx

Safe [sf]

(Adjective) // Secure from danger, harm, or evil.

Harry raised his left brow, he walked slowly towards me and opened his mouth and quoted: "Love me, or Hate me. Both are in my favour, if you Love me I'll always be in your heart," He said while putting his index finger on my chest, his eyes in Love, "If you hate me," he said while drawing a line from my chest to my neck, and finally his finer on my temple, "I'll always be in your mind."

My jaw lightly dropped open, oh Harry. I shook my head taking our plates and putting them in the sink. "I'll wash them." Harry suddenly said, "No, I got it." I replied blankly, trying to hide my red face. 

Harry let out a frustrated sigh, "Look K, you can call your parents whenever you want, you can skype them?" Harry said with hope in his voice, he always knows a way to make me smile. But I mean, I miss my parents you know, my friends, my house,.. But like H said, I've been kidnapped, I shouldn't forget about that.

Then to my surprise Harry splashed me with the running water. 

"Harry what the hell!" I shouted angrily at him. "I told you I wanted to help." He said winking. With that I cupped my hands and filled them in with water and made Harry wet. "There you go." I said laughing and continiued to wash the plates. Harry only devilishly smiled and made his way to the fridge, I ignored him and dried the plates and layed them on their place. But I let out a scream when I felt ice cold water running down my head to my warm back. Just when I wanted to turn around and flip shit Harry hugged me from the back: "Baby, you're so wet for me."

Oh. No. You. Did. Not.

I got out of his grip and tackled him on the ground. I took the half full bottle out of his hands and sat on his tummy so he wouldn't escape. "Revenge is sweet baby." I said and poured the water on his face and all over his shirt. When I looked back at Harry there was only a smile plastered on his face.

"There is something wrong with that perfection. It needs to be violated." Harry said brushing the wet hair out of my face. I blushed and fast stood up.

Harry and his charm.

"Uhm all right, I'll just clean everything. Go do your gangster things." I fast said grabbing a towel and cleaning the wet floor.

"Gangster things huh?" Harry said laughing, holding his tummy. I smiled and spanked Harry with the wet towel. "Kinky much?" Harry winked, I groaned and Harry left with that. Oh boy.

***

Harry and I were sitting now on the huge sofa, I just skyped my parents like Harry promised me. They both looked so happy to see me. They asked me which college I was attending in London (Because Harry damn told me to tell my parents I was going to study here) and Harry fast answered for me. My mom couldn't stop talking to him. 

"What do you wanna do?" Harry said, taking me out of my day dream.

"Whatever you wanna do." I said pushing more junk food in my mouth. "I think we need to work out." Harry said teasing, "Heyy!" I said furrowing my brows.

"Leggo." Harry said grabbing his keys. We arrived at the familiar gym, I remember how Harry asked me to join the gang, and how I tried to escape. Harry walked next to me, "No more escaping, understood." Harry said strict, is he reading my mind or something.

"Don't promise you anything." I said turning away from Harry's burning stare.

"You make my hands twicth. Watch your mouth." He said and pushed the doors open. And that's another shade of Harry.

(A/N: NEWS FLASH I JUST INTERRUPTED THE CHAPTER TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE SEXY AF OK CONTINUE)

Harry told me to change my clothes and come inside the ring, so there I was. In the ring, waiting for Harry.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me, "Try to get out of my grip." Harry demanded, with that I tried. Because damn Harry is not a joke, he is strong as hell. "Try harder K." 

I elbowed him in the stomach, "Good girl." Harry encouraged, I turned around and Harry put two finger up singaling me to come closer. "Hit me."

"Gladly." I replied and punched him, but Harry blocked it, I continued to hit him. And one punch touched his nose. Oops. "All right?" I asked him.

"Better a broken nose, then a broke heart." He replied, my arms fell to my side, Oh Harry "Continue!" Harry shouted and I started to hit again. My punches got harder and harder, I started to get out of breath.

I vent my anger on Harry.

I wish I didn't let Ness walk down that alley, I wish I did my best while trying to escape, I wish I shot Harry with that gun when I could.

But then Harry held both of my hands twisting them lightly, making me gasp. He turned me around and held my hands.

"Goddamn it, aren't you something else?" Harry whispered in my ear, pressing his croth on my back. "Huh?" Harry said. 

"Stop." I said and tried to get out of his grip. Harry shook his head dissapointed. "Go." Harry signaled me to hit again. Punch after punch. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

"Hit me back. Stop blocking." I suddenly said, he then stopped, his hands dropped to his side. "I'd rather hurt myself every single day then hurt you just for a second."

I swallowed loudly, I hated when he made me speechless. I breathed out loadly looking at the gym shoes Harry bought me.

"Let's sit." H pointed to the ground, so we did. 

I tried to think how I could change the subject. "How come you can get this gym empty whenever you want?" I asked.

He smiled his half smile, "I'm Harry Styles." He said.

"Harry Styles." I answered.

Just then Harry's phone rang, "Styles." He answered.

"What?" Pause. "Fucking ughh." I slapped Harry's hand for cursing. But he just casually held my hand in his brining it closer to his lips. He closed his eyes and brushed his lips on my soft hand. I fluttered my lashes with when he did that.

What is happening, why is Harry so, I don't know flirty? 

"Damn, all right. Yeah bye." Harry said and ended the phone call.

"We gotta go." Harry said.

"Why what happened?" I asked a bit worried, "Ugh, the East. They're searching for a bit trouble. I need to deal with them." He said. "But I need to take you home first." With that Harry ran to the changing rooms getting our bags in less then a minute. We fast walked to his car and made his way to the Hell Hole.

***

I was almost at the verge of tears, Harry looked so stressed. He took a tons of gungs with him, checked every single one to see if they had enough bullets. He rolled a white cloth around his knuckles to protect them when he hitted his opponent. "Harry is this the day of the gang fight?" I asked my voice giving away I was crying.

He immediatly jogged towards me, "No, no baby. It's not. There is still a couple months for The Gang Fight. Shh. We're just going to beat their asses because they're being bad boys." He chuckled.

"Don't get hurt." I whispered, Harry was the only one I had here and Nessie but I'm not even allowed to see her properly.

"Oh Kylie, Kylie. That won't happen, remember: We are the baddest of them all." He staired at my lips then my eyes. He hesitated for a second but pulled me closer in his chest and fast kissed me on the cheeck. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." He said and opened the door. Just before he closed the door I yelled: "Kick their ass Styles!" 

I hear a loud laughter, "Only for you. Laters baby." And with that my kidnapper left.